Finally got the lemonades :nthat:
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG

Finally got the lemonades :nthat:
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG
Congratulations homie! Such an amazing shoe in hand.
That’s one I’ll always regret letting go. When I copped they had a little fading on the toes, nothing crazy just a little lighter.
I should’ve just left well enough alone but I wanted em perfect so I sent em out for a resto.
Long story short they got stuck in customs for like 2 months and then the person ended up jackin em all up. Bad bleeding into the mesh on the toebox. I couldn’t stand to look at em anymore so I sold em. Lol

doxen5703 doxen5703
They’re from the power wall pack in 2005.
PW being like the larger umbrella, then they did 7 color themed packs with the 8 silhouettes.
87, 90, 180, 93, 95, 97, 2003 & 360
HOA was classic OG CWs. then they used the same models in 6 different colors.
Lemonades were from the “Extraordinary Greens”
Peep the Klekt link below.

https://www.presentedbyklekt.com/blog/a-look-behind-nike-s-powerwall_i425

FFA54FBD-1219-42D9-88C9-714894686F28.jpeg
I hope people hate them.
That’s right, toebox is leather not mesh, hate them.

So they will go on discount, and I can cop multiple pairs under $100.
This is going to be one-off, not like Black Cement 3 or Neon 95 retro over ad over again.

Congratulations homie! Such an amazing shoe in hand.
That’s one I’ll always regret letting go. When I copped they had a little fading on the toes, nothing crazy just a little lighter.
I should’ve just left well enough alone but I wanted em perfect so I sent em out for a resto.
Long story short they got stuck in customs for like 2 months and then the person ended up jackin em all up. Bad bleeding into the mesh on the toebox. I couldn’t stand to look at em anymore so I sold em. Lol

Cheers dude! Been waiting a long time to get my hands on this colourway - Still hunting for the AM1 version... I now have hope after finding these 90s DS. Shame about your pair mate they don't come up often that's for sure.. Fingers crossed you come across em' again! For any younger heads here's the box info..

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE - :nthat::nthat::nthat: Thanks dude
IMG_0843.JPG

Those lemonades tho :nthat:.

So yea after wearing the Bacons I bought not too long ago. The sole started cracking. They felt fine the first time I was wearing them, I only noticed because the second time I threw them on something was off. Kinda like my footsteps were hollow, so I immediately took them off to inspect and yea they started cracking. What are the best style codes to match DQM bacons?

Not gonna be able to save the sole either, im definitely game to try and restore them myself. Any tips would be more than welcome though! Now to watch endless videos on how to do this lol.

20180114_173607.jpg

So yea after wearing the Bacons I bought not too long ago. The sole started cracking. They felt fine the first time I was wearing them, I only noticed because the second time I threw them on something was off. Kinda like my footsteps were hollow, so I immediately took them off to inspect and yea they started cracking. What are the best style codes to match DQM bacons?

Not gonna be able to save the sole either, im definitely game to try and restore them myself. Any tips would be more than welcome though! Now to watch endless videos on how to do this lol.

20180114_173607.jpg
Outsole rubber crack?
That’s rare

What about the midsole? Did midsole crumble?

20180114_173607.jpg

Sorry to hear that my man.
I have a couple style codes of essentials with pink Airunits, keepin em on deck for that dreaded day myself.
No way to save that outsole unfortunately. Finding a pink Airunit with a brown outsole is gonna be damn near impossible. You might have to copp 2 donor pairs to keep it totally accurate. Here’s a couple with pink Airunits for now, gotta find the others.
Good luck
537384-120 / 537384- 303

Sorry to hear that my man.
I have a couple style codes of essentials with pink Airunits, keepin em on deck for that dreaded day myself.
No way to save that outsole unfortunately. Finding a pink Airunit with a brown outsole is gonna be damn near impossible. You might have to copp 2 donor pairs to keep it totally accurate. Here’s a couple with pink Airunits for now, gotta find the others.
Good luck
537384-120 / 537384- 303

Thanks so much, gonna start looking right away. I also think I'm not gonna be able to find a donor with a pink air unit and brown outsole. I'm willing to get two different pairs.

Back
Top Bottom