The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can anyone confirm if the France Camo Pack actually released with a flag on the insole?

My pairs from the outlet didn't come with them on....

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if the France Camo Pack actually released with a flag on the insole?

Weird that they aren't all coming with them.
My air max 1 camos did.
My air max 90 Japan's didn't.
My air max 90 UK camos did.

I hit up nike and they said that the 90 japan should have it, but I didn't follow through on getting a replacement. I'll try and connect with them. Contact nike. What outlet?

Weird that they aren't all coming with them.
My air max 1 camos did.
My air max 90 Japan's didn't.
My air max 90 UK camos did.

I hit up nike and they said that the 90 japan should have it, but I didn't follow through on getting a replacement. I'll try and connect with them. Contact nike. What outlet?
Sent you a PM.

the new air max 90 options are so disappointing.
Terribly limiting... again. Nike'd...

Hyperfuse option limits your color selections for the tongue. You can't even select tongue for the hyperfuse. 
mean.gif

Handful of colors, minus 'special' ones.

+15 for lunarlon on a 175 already tag. Yeah... 
sick.gif

But you get glow in the dark soles and laces. 
eyes.gif

Terribly limiting... again. Nike'd...

Hyperfuse option limits your color selections for the tongue. You can't even select tongue for the hyperfuse. 
mean.gif

Handful of colors, minus 'special' ones.

+15 for lunarlon on a 175 already tag. Yeah... 
sick.gif

But you get glow in the dark soles and laces. 
eyes.gif

i cant find the new lunar am90 options on the nike id site, can you please send the link to me please
smile.gif

Yeah hyperfuse options not that great but I do like the elephant print leather option, already made a duck x tiger camo inspired one with mesh toebox/suede upper/elephant swoosh/mudguard and crimson accents. Speckled sole and GITD laces. View media item 743585

I'll have to check when I get home to be truly sure, but I'm 77% sure mine came with the flag on the insoles. I purchased mine from Undefeated at their Santa Monica store.

My Classic BW and Air Maxim's both had the flag. Maybe that's why they were in the outlet? Only ones that didn't are the Japan pack.

It has been glitchy for me on ID so far. Colors aren't working right, etc. Tried to color one part of the upper and this happened...
I like what you're going for there. Wish that was avail on the hyperfuse iD. 
mean.gif

Anybody pick up any of the recent Jacquards yet? Any thoughts and opinion on the materials? Kind of looking forward to the blk infra Jacquards.

Playing around with the90 ID options for the first time, dunno if these are new options but I realized you don't need to blow 400 on all red 90's anymore...

Tempting.

Back
Top Bottom