The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Love these
IMG_20181229_055630_742.jpg

infrareds still being released every few years?

I have an itch to get a pair again

last time I had them was the release following HOA I believe

when was the last release? anyone know if they're slated for a release in the not too distant future?

last release was 2015

2020 is thirty year anni, so I'd imagine they'll come back.

I'm still waiting for some gat dang laser blues :angry:
Just snagged a pair for a little under $200 that I was watching for like 2 months. Wish they’d give those a run sometime soon

last release was 2015

2020 is thirty year anni, so I'd imagine they'll come back.

I'm still waiting for some gat dang laser blues :angry:
I think we’ll see the laser blues and even spruce lines along side the 30th anniversary next year or atlease I hope so

They are a certi cop on the low, was a pair of am1 in wmns sizing from late 2018 with similar colours was annoyed i couldn’t get them at the time so these will be a nice space filler

Finally got my grail vintagized infrared for a reasonable price. Did they have a laser blue as well? I cant remember.

20181215_142358.jpg
20181215_142410.jpg
I remember seeing the laser blue og's sz12 sitting on clearance racks at a Finish Line in Columbus,OH about 5 years ago. For some reason they run tighter than the OG infrareds. It almost seems like theres more padding in the ankle.

So dont buy them.

If the only pair you like was a pair made in 1990, and the hundreds of other colourways theyve released of that shoe over the 29 years since are all junk because their shape is wrong...
i dont buy them. I would if they returned to looking like an actual running shoe, which is why i spoke on it

So dont buy them.

If the only pair you like was a pair made in 1990, and the hundreds of other colourways theyve released of that shoe over the 29 years since are all junk because their shape is wrong...
i dont buy them. I would if they returned to looking like an actual running shoe, which is why i said that

Back
Top Bottom