The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Maybe I just don’t know what Atmos is ... but you guys are brave ordering from a foreign site that is named after a Dolby format...

Please tell me you’re trolling!?

2gtwz831.gif

tenor.gif

Lol I'm dying at that office remark.....ol head said I'm BRANCHING out lmao. Airmaxs we're the og that put Nike on the map. Jordan just seald their dominance in the sneaker market ...i remember they was as sought after and hard to get than any Jordan release....miss them days lol

It only took you 17 years

Better than never . I also kind of got out of shoes for a few years and mainly stayed in general and music sections. Damn, the Off White thread is way more supportive than you guys lmao.

I know most of the legit foreign sites, my bad for not being familiar with Atmos in Tokyo. :frown:

At least I’m trying to get them because I like them and I’m not some punk reseller... but ehhh what do I know.

Better than never . I also kind of got out of shoes for a few years and mainly stayed in general and music sections. Damn, the Off White thread is way more supportive than you guys lmao.

I know most of the legit foreign sites, my bad for not being familiar with Atmos in Tokyo. :frown:

At least I’m trying to get them because I like them and I’m not some punk reseller... but ehhh what do I know.

You’ve never seen these?

20170307_074409-1-copy.jpg

You’ve never seen these?

I’ve seen those Maxes actually but not the 3’s.

Also, I wouldn’t consider myself fully an old head. I’ve been on this site since I was in middle school. There are easily people on this forum who are 10-15 years older than me, there are just also a lot of young heads here now too.

Damn striking out in these Mars left and right secured oneboair .5 to small. Need snkrs to come thru for me.

Footpatrol was a surprisingly easy cop? Hoping they don't cancel or something but I've got a bad feeling about this

Same here. Got through immediately which was suspiciously easy. Having said that, it's now blocking my attempts to land a second pair.

undftd was surprisingly easy today. These mars are gonna strike that old flame in me for not getting moon landings

I failed on undftd lmao.. these have been a pain for me. Hopefully I end up with one

Back
Top Bottom