The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Forgot I had a Nike gift card...can I call and have it applied to my order after the fact....don't want to mess up my order.

Yes but u have to call Nike.. should get a email within 5 days from the Nike elite team... I just did it last week on a release

i'm seeing people say these dont run TTS and you should go .5 up welp i guess ill find out in hand smh lol

Have an 11 coming from SNKRS. Tried to oop a few on here but they both had success. Also tried to cancel on SNKRS but too late.

Bruhs! I entered late at 10:04am and copped a size 13 from my Note 9! I entered immediately on my iPad and was OOS after like 3min. How does that even work...

Every release seems to be luck of the draw, its nomore how fast or quick you get the order through!!.....i tried on my phone as soon as they popped up and my cuz went on desktop almost 2min later and i got a L he was able to get em so

Grabbed a 10 on snkrs lol, man I shouldn't have bought these seeing as I fly out of the country on Wednesday for a month. What are the odds Nike hits me with that 2 day shipping?

Didn’t get a email or a confirmation but I just checked my SNKRS account and this was in there. Guess I got a size 13 coming.

Attachments

• CB4B0B82-CA55-45A0-82BA-2FA89D4A61DF.jpeg
    CB4B0B82-CA55-45A0-82BA-2FA89D4A61DF.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom