The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

F94-C2115-174-C-4346-BD4-A-A4-C26-E0-D6913.jpg

Where is the best place to buy past air max 90s from resellers? Also I am a size 15, where can I find big sizes? I want a lot of older air max 90s, used or new is fine, so if anyone here has any size 15s I definitely want to purchase, PayPal ready.

Where is the best place to buy past air max 90s from resellers?
ebay, and also if you are a size 15 it wouldnt be very easy to collect sneakers, everything above size 13 is just unicorn status and almost impossible to find and resellers tend not to sell the very large sizes because there is no demand for them

Whats the sizing on the Mars Landings? TTS or Half Size up? Got my eye on 2 Pairs but Half size Up would be 10 Bucks cheaper.

H herewegonow When I’m lookin for old gems i most definitely start with eBay. That’s where you’re gonna find the best deals, but most scammers too.

Stockx and Goat are good also. You’re safer with them, but you’re probably gonna pay a little more.

Then there’s consignment shops like Flight Club, Stadium goods etc. They’ll probably have what your lookin for, but You’re definitely gonna pay the most there. FC is usually around 20% higher or so

H herewegonow When I’m lookin for old gems i most definitely start with eBay. That’s where you’re gonna find the best deals, but most scammers too.

Stockx and Goat are good also. You’re safer with them, but you’re probably gonna pay a little more.

Then there’s consignment shops like Flight Club, Stadium goods etc. They’ll probably have what your lookin for, but You’re definitely gonna pay the most there. FC is usually around 20% higher or so

Thanks for the info! What's the biggest scam to look out for on ebay, fakes?

H herewegonow

set up searches on all major selling platforms (eBay/StockX/IG resellers/FB groups/grailed/forum markets etc...) and check multiple times daily

that’s how I find most steals/rarities in my sz13.

Already do ebay, stockx, grailed, goat. Quick question about stockx, is there a way to search air max then filter to a specific size and have it show all sneakers that are currently listed in that size? Have not been able to figure that out yet.

Instagram resellers, FB groups, forum markets- have not really tapped into any of these yet, any suggestions for accounts to follow or groups that are good for air maxes?

Thanks for the info! What's the biggest scam to look out for on ebay, fakes?

Happy to help.
Fakes yes, and there’s always a scumbag or two trying some BS.

As far as IG resellers-
Gustodaninja, OGairsupplies, liukangscloset, outsole.nl, prime030, airmaxmarket, Buddhakicks, thefootage
These are just a few I’ve found some decent stuff on, and all I can think of rn

It seems Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins theory was right.
I’m not seeing the listed pairs influence on them though, still.
I thought maybe those were teased pics of an early stage, but they seem to be the final releases.
Definitely dope on their own but a stretch for what they’re being billed as

Back
Top Bottom