The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPU:
D03-D686-B-BF8-A-4-BA4-A6-CD-E626-E0198-F94.jpg

7-C1-B194-D-ADC2-4-CC4-BC3-E-1-F766-E554-A6-F.jpg

Reminds me of the 2007 Elmer Glue Vibe
2-CAA7-B60-0-FA7-450-B-AA31-E02-E5-F2-DB176.jpg

Can you order to America off there. Sorry if this is ignorant

Unfortunately, you can’t. At least from my experience.

You will need to find a Japanese proxy (Celga, Rinkya, etc) to order through and get them shipped to the US

They’re a middle man, and depending on their fees and shipping, it can add up and get pricey. Just a friendly reminder, the yen to USD exchange rate shouldn’t be based on google. The banks give a different exchange rate and the proxy service you use will let you know what the exchange rate will be

Curious to see what's going to be done for the 90 next year. Makes me wonder if the abundance of colorways that are already out and seems to continue to come out, if it will stop next year.
I hope it's not some weird hybridizations

Infrareds should release every year. I hate Nike. Hot lavas getting a rereleased and they rotted on shelves even in the outlets on major disco. But we haven’t had infrareds in 4 years smh
guess whats gonna happen when they retro them next year? also rot on shelves.

i copped lavas day 1 an d will cop infras day 1 and if they both continue to rot. super discount double up! so win win for all of us man!

guess whats gonna happen when they retro them next year? also rot on shelves.

i copped lavas day 1 an d will cop infras day 1 and if they both continue to rot. super discount double up! so win win for all of us man!

Didn’t the 2015’s sell out pretty quick? I’ll admit they made a crap ton of 2010s and they sat like hell. It’s just frustrating that they release shoes with seemingly less popularity more often than shoes ppl cop multiples of. Yes I’m mad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom