The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wow I’m definitely blocked from SNKRS. tried to pick up a pair of viotech in toddler size and got instant sold out message. But then it was still available full size run on Nike.com :angry:

Funny You Say That....

I Was Getting A Weird Error On My Original Account When Trying To Purchase A Pair As Well. Had To Jump On The Other Phone To Checkout With Ease :smh:

What Could That Be From? :nerd:

Maharishi is a Shopify site...

yeah but plenty of Shopify sites have dropped much more hyped stuff in the past without being completely unreachable 8 hours before the drop.

tbh they should have just done a low key in store drop. Or even announce fcfs through their newsletter and let the NYC chaos get them the attention they want

No clue...

You're not blocked. Nike has been steadily updating crap with their site and their app.

I got a weird error on NDC trying to cop the Viotechs. Signed in with my phone and copped no problem.

Bought something else later the same day, tried to order on the app...got an error. Switched to desktop and it went through.

:emoji_confused:

Does anyone know of an online spot that still has the "first" Viotech release in a size 14? CD0917-300

air-max-90-mens-shoe-3MxP9k.jpg

Wankas.

I flamed them on their insta page.

I dont even want them, just trying to help JPS out.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom