The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

03BC3465-B005-4BA5-9759-E08D2B4F0494.jpeg
1635ED99-4415-44DE-B04D-221BCCB68029.jpeg

Missed the contrast navy stitching o well

04480812-2DBD-4793-9568-90E7ABAD61DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got shipping info for my Levi’s pair. Looking forward to seeing them in person. I hope I’m not disappointed :lol: .

Just received delay email for Levis pair..

"We’re sorry, but there’s been a delay in getting you the item(s) below. The new ship date will be on or before 10/29/19. We’ll ship the item(s) as soon as it’s available and send you an email when your order is on its way."

Yeah, hopefully that is what is going on so others can get some orders in. I never contacted CS about the delay.

I contacted them a few times. Apparently they've known about the delay for a while based off the demand, but have only started sending emails out when they knew which shoes wouldn't make the cut. I received an email on Monday saying mine was being finished. They said it SHOULD ship by tomorrow, but you never know if they're missing one tiny aspect. I assume the non core denims are what are in shortage. I feel like Nike/Levi probably thought the pink and yellow wouldn't be used as much for the base...

Still nothing from Nike on my pair since they said they started making them on 8/23. Mine were base of denim with cord swoosh.

EEE08DAD-0412-42B1-B723-173561EB2631.png

From this morning lol

Sucks for you guys that are delayed but honestly I'm encouraged that they are delayed and not canceled. Makes me think they are getting more material and we'll get a restock.
I think you’re right. Seems like they’re making mine with the restocked materials?

Still nothing from Nike on my pair since they said they started making them on 8/23. Mine were base of denim with cord swoosh.

My design sounds similar and I also received start email on 8/23.. Who knows what they up.. Wouldn't waste my time contacting them, they always clueless.

am90-levi.png

Sucks for you guys that are delayed but honestly I'm encouraged that they are delayed and not canceled. Makes me think they are getting more material and we'll get a restock.
Far be it from me to be the cynic, but it’s also the story I got for my CPFM Blazers, which are also delayed. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s just coincidence, and they end up returning.

Reserved the Undefeated 90s yesterday for pick up in Brooklyn. Is there usually a line for pickup reservations through the SNKRS app or is it smooth sailing? Never hit on one before.

Reserved the Undefeated 90s yesterday for pick up in Brooklyn. Is there usually a line for pickup reservations through the SNKRS app or is it smooth sailing? Never hit on one before.
^^^Yea, there’s usually a line specifically for Draw pickups. If not, just ask a store employee.

Back
Top Bottom