The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thoughts?

am90id1.png
am90id1v2.png
am90id2.png
am90id2v2.png

Name of these and have they released yet?
No they are part of the basement pack that's starts to be released weekly from Saturday. They are the london pair which should be released Oct 19th. This pair is my favourite and the only pair of the pack I want. The only thing is they may only be released via sneakrs (EU version of snkrs) and a yet to be announced london retailer.

Last edited:
No they are part of the basement pack that's starts to be released weekly from Saturday. They are the london pair which should be released Oct 19th. This pair is my favourite and the only pair of the pack I want. The only thing is they may only be released via sneakrs (EU version of snkrs) and a yet to be announced london retailer.
Hanon, End, 5 Pointz Foot Patrol and Size? Are getting them but it’s all in store raffles and I’m mad about it. So unless you got a UK proxy it’s looking slow for this collection ?

Hanon, End, 5 Pointz Foot Patrol and Size? Are getting them but it’s all in store raffles and I’m mad about it. So unless you got a UK proxy it’s looking slow for this collection ?
I'm in the UK but it really depends if the in store raffle situation changes as I doubt I'll be able to make it in store. Failing that I knew that resale may well be a possibility for these.

Last edited:
Dont like the 2nd one, but they may look better made than the rendering.
For me id do ice outsole one the first and white wedge.
But thats what id do.
Wed all end up with the same I.D. Wouldnt we.

Of course. But certain design cues flick a switch sometimes that makes the brain go "yes!" or "nahh." I love green (I'm going to be salty about the species pair for a long time) so that's why it's so prevalent in my designs.

I saw ONE vid and set of pics of a finished IGC vast grey pair and they looked very close to the rendering, with decent leather.
Thoughts?

am90id1.png
am90id1v2.png
am90id2.png
am90id2v2.png

I think I'm set except for the wedge and liner on #1 and the liner and air bubble on #2. I like white laces for both, but I can get white laces ANYWHERE, so I'll be ordering aphid green with #1 and probably the blue with #2 because those kinds of shades are hard to match.

Back
Top Bottom