The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

hello

can someone take a picture of the 90 turquoise next to the AM1 aqua just to see the difference of color please? thanks in advance... i hesitate a lot for the turquoise (i think to cop the volt, the infra and the laser blue if it's possible)
AF714F39-F43D-41F6-A7C1-0A22539FD78B.jpeg

Build comparison:

Previous Generation (2019) vs. 2020
7E8933EB-6A0B-4A6A-B74C-9B0919EBC70F.jpeg

Levi’s AM90 build vs. 2020
8454DFCB-507A-4B6B-A097-A7846E1341D4.jpeg

I definitely appreciate how the 2020 build has slimmed down toward the toe area. The major con for me is the trimming of the mudguard though (as I’ve been rambling about lol).

How do you expect them to slim down the toe area without also having to slim down that super large unnecessary overly high mudguard? Lol new mudguard is leaps and bounds better. That’s the main reason why the 2020 shoe looks overall sleeker and just better.

How do you expect them to slim down the toe area without also having to slim down that super large unnecessary overly high mudguard? Lol new mudguard is leaps and bounds better. That’s the main reason why the 2020 shoe looks overall sleeker and just better.

giphy.gif

True. However, I have seen a few with supple mudguards, which is just my preference.

True. However, I have seen a few with supple mudguards, which is just my preference.

I feel you. Everybody has their own preference but what do you mean by subtle? IMO the old retro mudguards are anything but subtle. They’re huge! I’d say “subtle” is what they are now with this 2020 rendition of the 90s. I understand tho and I’ll leave you alone. You have a right to like what you like so I get it.

Pretty sure we dont need another all white am90, it literally just happened.
It's the materials that make them stand out from regular all whites.
Canvas and what looks like leather or vinyl (?) base. Even the eyelets are made of canvas.

But yes, they could have done with a few more accents.

Back
Top Bottom