The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I dont think theres another thread I've been in lately where people expect to be spoonfed information as much as here
To be fair, these releases have been a mess. Mens, womens, and toddler sizes all releasing in different regions on different dates. Womens release 3 weeks before mens, just all kinds of weird stuff. I follow this thread daily and it's still hard to keep it straight.

1580806312753.jpeg
That pic threw me off, the Nike Air almost looks gray. Hopped on NDC to check out those official pics. BTW, were other parents at the playground wondering what the hell you were doing? “What’s this dude in his socks doing next to the web climber....Is he taking pictures. Of his shoes...where is his kid?”

I was too busy wondering what the whole shoe looked like to even think about that aspect, lol.

I dont think theres another thread I've been in lately where people expect to be spoonfed information as much as here
Give it a month. It'll get a lot worse. It's nice to see a lot of new posters in here, sometimes, but its gonna get worse.

That pic threw me off, the Nike Air almost looks gray. Hopped on NDC to check out those official pics. BTW, were other parents at the playground wondering what the hell you were doing? “What’s this dude in his socks doing next to the web climber....Is he taking pictures. Of his shoes...where is his kid?”
It aint my pic dawg :lol:

All valid questions though.

I just search for infrared info and post pics i find along the way from time to time. That reflection pic of the set is my favorite so far
1580845146023.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom