The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No filters - I like them

DD80AE54-8EDE-44A7-B0CA-18B210BD71D0.jpeg
2ECBF4CA-1EF9-41C5-9CFA-2E4EDB228FD7.jpeg

Turqs are aight. Nothing really special and the aqua AM1s look much better thanks to the hits of purple on em
funny, aqua AM1s were pretty meh to me. I think I only copped to complete the pack and because they were like $70

Youd be better of buying say 3 pairs and picking the best 2 shoes from them and then sending back the 4 worst as two pairs.

i dont got that type of cash right now for runners dude :frown:
would appreciate if they just upped there standard fair enough if they are 40 bux but they aint

Not only holding out but basically giving them all away to canadians with a 20 percent off.

Watch how pissed off i get when they dont release on ndc usa or they do and its some bs sell out at full price.

For whatever reason Nike couples Canadians and Europe’s stock together. Same allocation. Kinda weird since the US and Canada is so close. But in this case I’m not complaining.

I feel ya. Nike could’ve literally slapped every color in a 60+ Crayola Pack ( maroon, forest green, navy, black, citron, lime, jade etc) on the gray og silhouette and saved these other atrocities from seeing the light of day.
Some people would be 7200 dollars in the hole too.

Gold silver and copper could be dope. Sea green was always my favorite
1581471297289.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom