The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got my first batch in. Royals and doubles of purps and turqs all come in later this week. Toe boxes were murdered but 5 mins of stuffing and then pulling the stuffing out they all good. Here’s a few pics.
After:
C620547C-76A0-445E-931C-96D13672B0BD.jpeg

It’s crazy how small these boxes are.

Fighting the urge to pay retail for the turqs to go with the volts and royals, hopefully will eventually find a pair for the under

Any differences in the mens and womens pairs?? Resale seems a lil bit more for womens. Any idea why?

Any differences in the mens and womens pairs?? Resale seems a lil bit more for womens. Any idea why?

women’s sold out on Nike.ca but men’s are still available in full size run. My guess is women love the Tiffany esque colour and they generally sell better for women

id Just let the shoes distress naturally through wear. Only problem is the midsole in the long run. You could always swap them if you need to though

Are those londons a nike exclusive? I'm pretty tempted to pull the trigger but not sure If I can snag down the road elsewhere..

No they don't. Standard white ID box along with ID paper with print.
Did yours have a picture of the shoes on the front? My 90s didn't, and when I called about it they said some shoes just don't, and they couldn't tell me why, or which ones do/don't have it.

Anyone with the Shanghai’s have on foot pics or feedback on the shoes? On the fence but not sure how the patent looks in person

I received my restock royals yesterday and compared them to my dicks volt.... they are like two different shoes. I will have to take some pictures tonight. Sole height is different, upper height is different. Toe box manufacturing process seems to be different.

What 20% off promo? Need turqs

Nike Canada had a 20% off code if you bought 3 things at reg price - vday20

womens dropped before mens so I think people were buying them up first. Not sure which sizes are going for what but the womens have smaller sizes where as mens start at 6 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom