The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks to whomever posted that DSG code! Copped the Turquoise 90s for $72. I’m digging the fit and shape on some of these new air max 90s.

Thanks to whomever posted that DSG code! Copped the Turquoise 90s for $72. I’m digging the fit and shape on some of these new air max 90s.

same

super light, breathable, great shoe for the gym

unlike some 90’s that I have that are damn near bricks

it's time to play for me, with the actual 25% discount from nike it's ok for 120€ the pair :tongue: (yes, in europe it's 160€ the pair of NBY basic option... ^^)

can you just comfirm to me, they fit exactly the same than the 2020 version right? (I ask because if they were to be smaller or tighter I must imperatively take a half size above... moreover for information in my size 8us 41eu I have the feeling that the anni AM1 are bigger than the 2020 AM90 "OG"...

personally i can't decide between... but i like a lot the first design (except for the mudguard it's felt right? i don't want others things)
render.nikeid.com.jpg
render.nikeid.com7.jpg
render.nikeid.com3.jpg
render.nikeid.com1.jpg

please guys, how are the insoles on the basic NBY AM90? classic insoles or foam like in AM1 IDs/womens AM1? thanks :wink:

edit: if i looks here i think it's probably the classic insoles like in the 2020 version of volts/purples/royals/etc... good things :smile: (but where are the arch supports??? LOL)
render.nikeid.comin.jpg

of course we have also the 2020 OG pack for 105€/pair with the nike 25% off... (end the 30th)

:emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited:
it's time to play for me, with the actual 25% discount from nike it's ok for 120€ the pair :tongue: (yes, in europe it's 160€ the pair of NBY basic option... ^^)

can you just comfirm to me, they fit exactly the same than the 2020 version right? (I ask because if they were to be smaller or tighter I must imperatively take a half size above... moreover for information in my size 8us 41eu I have the feeling that the anni AM1 are bigger than the 2020 AM90 "OG"...

personally i can't decide between... but i like a lot the first design (except for the mudguard it's felt right? i don't want others things)
render.nikeid.com.jpg
render.nikeid.com7.jpg
render.nikeid.com3.jpg
render.nikeid.com1.jpg

please guys, how are the insoles on the basic NBY AM90? classic insoles or foam like in AM1 IDs/womens AM1? thanks :wink:

edit: if i looks here i think it's probably the classic insoles like in the 2020 version of volts/purples/royals/etc... good things :smile: (but where are the arch supports??? LOL)
render.nikeid.comin.jpg

of course we have also the 2020 OG pack for 105€/pair with the nike 25% off... (end the 30th)

:emoji_ok_hand:

I went with this one.

15854769041327075488396325175766.jpg

Similar vibe, old build.
15854771058735293913554666507039.jpg

Picked up the turqs from Richards too - my third pair of 90s this week but you can never have enough of this model

Back
Top Bottom