The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nope. I’m guessing people who piled their rewards? Though I’m not sure how that works. I rarely buy from east bay.

man, I still want those neon 95’s regardless the bubble. But if they thought twice about the infrareds, I’m sure they thought about giving us the real 95’s as well.

597D6860-7CBB-4C71-90A3-3466BE069601.png

Well damn lol

8990D737-7901-4A9A-B542-1BF51F86D0F8.png

This is green strike as well for reference

Im hoping they look like how theyre pictured now. At this point the washed out 90 version is best case scenario. Like the eastbay pic but a shade darker in real life/ in hand would be supreme

Edit**
Also green strike
1586158701725.jpeg

Im officially lost, i have no idea whats showing up now

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s the darker green I seen on google. For sure they’re going to be lighter. Just like the Nike check on the air max 1 Neptune greens

edit: they’ll look darker in person bro

Yeah, that’s the darker green I seen on google. For sure they’re going to be lighter. Just like the Nike check on the air max 1 Neptune greens

edit: they’ll look darker in person bro
The green on the 90s still looks like chlorrophyll but needs nitrogen. Or brand new growth. It’ll do. These have potential.

Whats this now? Bigger air bags?? Which colorway?
OG Built the pink one for example. Even if Nike dont make it as huge as THE OG , the neon colorway is the only one that i'm waiting for. And dont forget that all retro Nike is serving us now have seen significant shrinkage of the air bag size and that's not seems to stop you from buying. So not sure why hating on the 95' now.

OG Built the pink one for example. Even if Nike dont make it as huge as THE OG , the neon colorway is the only one that i'm waiting for. And dont forget that all retro Nike is serving us now have seen significant shrinkage of the air bag size and that's not seems to stop you from buying. So not sure why hating on the 95' now.
90s are damn near og take that back

The 95 looks stupid with the small air bags because it doesnt fill out the midsole and leaves a weird void. None of the shoes from that era are worth copping because the fat air bag was the whole point of the shoe and 90 percent of their appeal. I wish i could do penny 1s, but like 95s they look anorexic now. Like seeing your highschool’s hottest cheerleader after 25 years of ‘just little meth here and there’

90s are damn near og take
The 95 looks stupid with the small air bags because it doesnt fill out the midsole and leaves a weird void. None of the shoes from that era are worth copping because the fat air bag was the whole point of the shoe and 90 percent of their appeal. I wish i could do penny 1s, but like 95s they look anorexic now. Like seeing your highschool’s hottest cheerleader after 25 years of ‘just little meth here and there’

that was funny example haha, even i think she might probably gain 25 pounds after 25 years. :lol:

I’ve never owned 95’s till last year. They’re dope and surprisingly comfortable in my opinion.I could imagine what a fatter air bubble would do. I guess the rumor was we were supposed to get neon 95 for this years AMD, but we didn’t. If I can recall, Japan had a small release of the color way. Who knows, it’s probably in the works already. They’ve been giving us some close to OG lately, it’s only right they give us the 95 with the same treatment

I’ve never owned 95’s till last year. They’re dope and surprisingly comfortable in my opinion.I could imagine what a fatter air bubble would do. I guess the rumor was we were supposed to get neon 95 for this years AMD, but we didn’t. If I can recall, Japan had a small release of the color way. Who knows, it’s probably in the works already. They’ve been giving us some close to OG lately, it’s only right they give us the 95 with the same treatment
More

more info on japan release :nerd:

SO far my theory is right

Air max 1 royal og= hyper royal
AIr max 4 persian violet = hyper grape
Air max 93 menthol = hyper turquoise
Air max 95 neon = green strike
Air max 97 gold /silver = those gross all chrome and all golds

Theyre doing all the classics. Plus classic am90 past colors

What if they hit us with a red am90 for the other am1 colortribute before infrareds

Last edited:

They talked about it more on the 95 post. I’ve only heard about it. Never dug deep enough to find out if anyone actually owns a pair.

Thanks, thought you were talking about a secret 2020 release but I see its the 2018s

Still got my 2010 Neons/Infras that I had listed for a while but imma just throw them in the washer, and tips to get them looking right by using that method

Cold delicate/short wash with a very small amount of powder. Each shoe in its own whit pillow case. Air dry over several days. Make sure you stuff them with something to retain the shape of the shoe during drying. Done.

1586168457221.jpeg

I don't care what they say about you :pimp:

Are you trying to say white or small pillow case?

And I have liquid detergent is that cool

also infras is snug, will removing insoles help and is there any substitution to make em comfy while keeping the extra room

honestly, if you really like a model, it is not because the air bubble is a little smaller that you will no longer like it (yes, a lot of model have smaller air bag now... triax, 180, etc.... and yes many looks anorexic if you compare them to the originals, it's a fact)

in any case for me it's like that... when you walk it is the upper that you see and not the size of the air bubble, after each his thing, but yes in hands it's better with the OG size bubble, no doubts (but i have to say that i have never liked the 95/97/98 models... even in 1995, 1997 and 1998... it's just not my cup of tea)

Last edited:
They?

Only tool bags say anything negative about me my friend.

yeah just white pillow cases.

Small amount of liquid.

You can buy other insoles that arent as thick as 90 insoles. Or swap them out for the ones found in something like a flyknit runner. Thatll give you some more room.

Back
Top Bottom