The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I almost bought that same hoodie when they had that big sale a month ago, didn't like that the nike logo was dark so ended up getting the grey/white colorway instead. I ordered L but exchanged it for a M which is a rare thing for me.
You usually wear a L for tech fleece hoodies? I have a bunch that fit great so I assumed L was the move for this too, hopefully it isn't too big.

Tempted to double up on royals too. I keep too many shoes in rotation though, so not sure. I’ll cop them once I get the infrareds. For sure I’ll double up in infrareds.

Reactions: 907
Funny NDC got around to fixing their photos of the “Green Apples”
41FDA2FE-7574-41F2-883B-F6F703CD1186.png
1419BDF8-0BFA-4CEF-BEB1-F99F78B96FAC.png
whats the real color

You usually wear a L for tech fleece hoodies? I have a bunch that fit great so I assumed L was the move for this too, hopefully it isn't too big.

Usually i wear large, rarely medium. I'm 6'1 180lbs, usually any of the slim or standard fit Nike i take a large but the looser fitting shirts i go medium. The tech hoodies i prefer medium, the large was just wide. I have also ordered different colors that fit very different with the tech fleece. Some people prefer that style/look but i prefer a more snug fit.

Reactions: 907
Nike cancelled my Tokyo city pack order I placed on the 24th. I’m cool with it. It was more of an impulse buy than anything.

Nike cancelled my Tokyo city pack order I placed on the 24th. I’m cool with it. It was more of an impulse buy than anything.

my Tokyo's from the 24th got cancelled too and I woke up too late Saturday morning to catch the restock. if anyone can help with a size 9.5/10 for retail it would be greatly appreciated!

Orange AM 90's from 4/16 finally shipped and should be arrive tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom