The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20200801_171326.png
Remix pack or smthng?

Ain't those part of a pack with both a TN and another pair which I do not recall what the model was?
Okay yay alright not only was it a TN and an AM90 but 97's and some AF1's as well.

Okay yay alright not only was it a TN and an AM90 but 97's and some AF1's as well.
Looks like those are it. I never heard of them up until now. I’ve been on top of every post waiting for laser blues and those anni Green/orange am1’s To drop. Seen those camos and thought I’d share it for those who want it.

i guess I’m the minority, but it’s actually a good thing coz some tend to be on deep discount pretty quickly like these...
063010C1-8722-4BBA-8936-3A9181C83928.jpeg
I'm with you. I have the denims on the way but unsure about the sail pair as I have the first recrafts so there's a little overlap there.

Reactions: 907
Just a reminder for medical professionals and first responders: you can get 20% off codes for NDC by verifying your credentials. You can get up four new codes qmonth!

https://www.nike.com/help/a/first-responder-discount

I used to be very selective when I received 20% off codes when Nike messed up on my orders or the birthday ones. I also had to place a big order to make it worth it. I would sometimes hope that Nike would mess up, so I could receive some sort of a discount LOL! Now, I can just reload. :nthat:

I copped a pair through GOAT earlier today with the 25% off promo through the cash app. I wouldn't mind another though! Link? I can't find them on the site.

jimmy jazz got the bred pair

Is that cork pack? They are on deep discount over there?
Yep, they are 30% off basically and when Nike did further 20 (or 30%) off sale if u copped 2 item (3 for 30%) from their sales rack at the end of the last month, just couldn’t stop copping em along w/ the Chloro..... While I never considered Hyper Orange one, actually had a hard time deciding whether i should go w/ that sail cork one or Obsidian (or New Moroon) though.

Last edited:
Yep, they are 30% off basically and when Nike did further 20 (or 30%) off sale if u copped 2 item (3 for 30%) from their sales rack at the end of the last month, just couldn’t stop copping em along w/ the Chloro..... While I never considered Hyper Orange one, actually had a hard time deciding whether i should go w/ that sail cork one or Obsidian (or New Moroon) though.
You could make some money buying them that cheap and selling to the US.

Finally got that birthday discount code... lol, laser blues don’t fail me now
your code is useless i already tried yesterday, there is no space to type in the code, the only way to cop LBs with discount is if they remove them from SNKRS and put them on desktop, but the problem is that the LB stock might not last that long, i think i will use my code to buy some shirts

your code is useless i already tried yesterday, there is no space to type in the code, the only way to cop LBs with discount is if they remove them from SNKRS and put them on desktop, but the problem is that the LB stock might not last that long, i think i will use my code to buy some shirts
It’s automatic on ndc. I’m assuming when they drop, ndc will also have em? If we don’t get them in the next few days, I’m copping from a. Europe site

Is the toe box leather on these? Thanks
Presuming so. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, that's leather i'm peeping on the whole medial piece, but considering what Nike's been offering so far this year that could also be a new sort of synthetic/recycled garbage material, who knows?

Back
Top Bottom