The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A8BF00E8-1C09-401F-BC57-71653E770A92.jpeg

Halloween vibes

Really man

I feel like I'm cursed. like 60% of the colorways I want from Nike don't release in the U.S.

How did they go from having a concrete release date in the US, disappear, other Dia de los muertos themed shoes release, and now these aren't releasing?

:smh:

2015 infrareds flew but I think they only dropped in boutiques. 2005s and 2010s sat. I actually got 2005s on sale in 2006...Unless Nike sees that sales are sluggish overall for the recrafts and ogs and changes course with the production numbers, I imagine these will be plentiful.

2015’s sat in my area and I bought them from finish line. I still think it’s the worst infrared retro we’ve seen. Even behind the 2012 vintage.

But wait, there's actually new options available there, also for regular 90s.
But cannot be ordered yet.
Seems like you can select “None OG” when choosing those trashy shrouds...

PS. Sorry that I was writing something someone other has commented already. I guess everyone’s comments were way faster than my typing. (JK)

Last edited:
Really man

I feel like I'm cursed. like 60% of the colorways I want from Nike don't release in the U.S.

How did they go from having a concrete release date in the US, disappear, other Dia de los muertos themed shoes release, and now these aren't releasing?

:smh:

I had been calling Nike customer service all week. They didn’t even know anything about the collection.

I had been calling Nike customer service all week. They didn’t even know anything about the collection.

Yeah I hope that particular rep just doesn't know anything. I have to admit their twitter reps are useless. Like all they do is go do a search on nike.com and if it doesn't show up as already there, they don't know anything.

Back
Top Bottom