The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

One for wearin
One for Starin

57D2DF55-110D-4627-82C4-35EFACBDD6B0.jpeg

Were the infrared limited stock? Sneaker shops near me are sold out yet have the newest Jordans already for sale marked up

Missed on Snkrs and cant find anywhere that has these

Were the infrared limited stock? Sneaker shops near me are sold out yet have the newest Jordans already for sale marked up

Missed on Snkrs and cant find anywhere that has these

seems like it. Plenty of boutiques didn’t get them and seems like smaller locations of chain stores didn’t get them either.

I am a size 9, there's a little less than a thumb width between the end of my toe and the end of the toebox on the tts 9. But that's exactly what I like.
That’s exactly how I like to wear my am1’s. Hopefully the 90s will fit the same then

Are the infrareds still scheduled to release on the 28th for the EU/Canada? Nothing is showing on the release calendar except the Jordan 11’s which is in December

that sucks

we might both be on the outside looking in

giphy.gif

my snkrs pair was initially scheduled to be delivered yesterday and they it changed to today...last night I changed it to deliver to the local UPS facility

checked nike app and it showed delivered so I went there and they didn't have them....they checked the tracking as I checked the app and it was delivered in a nearby town...lady at UPS pulled up the address and told me what it was

I thought maybe it was another access point but it's residential

They looked into it and said the driver claims the new label had the customers name and address

the driver is gonna go to the customers house Monday to talk to the customer

I'm now kicking myself for not ordering off HIbbett's yesterday
follow up, I had to run out to the grocery store and liquor store...wasn't too far from the address that UPS told me my package was delivered at

or at least the address that I believe they told me

you damn right I went up there and knocked on their door

unfortunately I was told they didn't receive anything from UPS yesterday

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

follow up, I had to run out to the grocery store and liquor store...wasn't too far from the address that UPS told me my package was delivered at

or at least the address that I believe they told me

you damn right I went up there and knocked on their door

unfortunately I was told they didn't receive anything from UPS yesterday

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

In those cases who should refund you? Nike or UPS?

Back
Top Bottom