The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

New NBYs 🔥🔥🔥

20210219_174957.jpg

20210219_175242.jpg

That's correct, straight stole the design lol... I saw it and had to have it. The pair with the violet swoosh, I stole that too.

I'm about to order 3 more, the quality is on point.
I feel you. The guy on IG that does a bunch of Nike iDs is real cool and even provided me the exact specs for a pair I wanted to replicate.

New NBY options coming for the AM90 and 95, not sure if they're loaded on Nike US yet but suede, croc, komodo, ostrich, and snakeskin options available.
made these :/ lol
b NBY.jpg
The 95's are up on NDC as "coming soon". I was hoping the 90's would get new options as well... I've given up hope on the Air Max 1's getting new options.

Cool colorway, but I despise when Nike changes the type of mesh used. It did the same thing on a lot of the Huarache runners that had good colorways. The OG-type mesh is always the best and just makes the shoe look cleaner and feel better to the touch. No reason to switch it up to the coarser material.

New ID options pretty poor.
No mesh, no lining options, limited choice of meh colors.

Theres some interesting choices of materials, ostrich, snake, croc. Plus leather with coloured edges. Stuff we havent had before. You can come up with some ok CWs with minimal effort.

But it does require some ACTUAL effort. Rather than a blasé glance and writing it off as trash.

65899147-1643-4125-B1F8-30CE97AE9DC7.jpeg
F522E610-F5AA-4CBF-8B13-133B3861A2E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom