The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Finally picked up the oranges. Mad I waited this long.
IMG_2133.jpg
🤷‍♂️

I'm sure they were had below retail at least

So I just purchased the Volt Re crafts from WSS for 69.99 they arrived today and the complete sole and back plate is discoloured to the point it looks ridiculous.

Its evenly discoloured though but is so far off from any other volt part of the shoe im guessing its where theyve been sat for almost 12 months.

Ive never seen new shoes evenly discoloured like this b4 anybodys done this or did I just get super unlucky?

So hense there getting sent back

Attachments

• 20210224_222433.jpg
    20210224_222433.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 20210224_222441.jpg
    20210224_222441.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 209
It doesn't show half as much in the pics was hard to catch but the back plate and volt part of the sole is more of a mustard colour and the painted part is volt still.

Attachments

• 20210225_075917.jpg
    20210225_075917.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20210225_075930.jpg
    20210225_075930.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 122
then send them back and stop crying with your "dumb" comments

Can you read?

I already stated above there going back what has happened to NT that just accept it as is or dudes like you giving useless replies?

Silly me came to share my experience n ask a question and people act like im imagining it smh

Those who gave helpfull informative responses thank you.

Is it a discolor issue from being in the sun or a defect? Or simply Nike having different shades of one color on the shoe? I'm confused.

Either way, I cannot stand when there's different hues of the same color on a shoe. :smh:

It sounds like it's another case of the "50 Shades of Purple" atrocities.

Ive never seen new shoes evenly discoloured like this b4 anybodys done this or did I just get super unlucky?
those volts and the rest of the of the particle grey pack are all garbage you're better off to stay away from them and get yourself a pair of infrareds/radiant reds or laser blues instead of wasting 70 bux on a piece of crap what is worth 30 bux imo, that they are still for sale after more than a year said more than enough to me

Is it a discolor issue from being in the sun or a defect? Or simply Nike having different shades of one color on the shoe? I'm confused.

Either way, I cannot stand when there's different hues of the same color on a shoe. :smh:

It sounds like it's another case of the "50 Shades of Purple" atrocities.

Its different color materials. Mine was like that out of the box. The solid rubber outsole is darker than the painted midsole.

those volts and the rest of the of the particle grey pack are all garbage you're better off to stay away from them and get yourself a pair of infrareds/radiant reds or laser blues instead of wasting 70 bux on a piece of crap what is worth 30 bux imo, that they are still for sale after more than a year said more than enough to me
I love mine, but when I look down on my feet you can see all kinds of sloppy stitching and extra threads hanging out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom