The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thought I'd lost all the raffles yesterday - then got these delivered by foot patrol this morning.. no W mail nothing, not complaining tho - QC and materials are great on this pair :nthat:
IMG_0019.JPG

Needed this pair in my life. My old pair been retired since the sole started cracking.

20210326_143029.jpg
QC on some pairs have been off with the ink stuff, but overall Nike nailed these. They got the colors and materials right. I know we all like the new shape but the more I think about it the more I'm glad these match og everything, even shape.

QC on some pairs have been off with the ink stuff, but overall Nike nailed these. They got the colors and materials right. I know we all like the new shape but the more I think about it the more I'm glad these match og everything, even shape.

Honestly I agree, can't help but feel these would just look kinda odd with the remastered shape. My pair is decent a tiny bit of ink bled onto one of the mudguards on one pair but it's negligible.

Honestly I was worried my mojo was gone because I missed on the recent Orange Labels. But I spend a ton there, including on lots of AM’s.

Do the folks in this thread frequent Premier? Was wondering if I was lucky because they are slept on for AM’s.

I tried on Premier and couldn't hit. I've actually never won a raffle there ever in all the years I've been entering.

Back
Top Bottom