The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My first experience with ebays authentication in case anyone wants an idea. I purchased some Hare 7s on March 26th (a Friday). The seller shipped them out March 31st (the following Wednesday). Note the sellers listing stated they would ship within three business days so they really took all three of them lol They arrived at the hub for authentication on April 4th. They were finally authenticated and shipped out on April 13th. I got them this morning on April 15th. (The package went from NYC to NJ back to me NYC which I found funny) Since I'm in NYC I got them rather quick, so it will take longer to get to you if you are in another state.

20~ days to get a shoe from the same state?! Absolutely not LOL.

20~ days to get a shoe from the same state?! Absolutely not LOL.
Lol. The seller was in Kansas. The longest part of the process is of course waiting for them to be authenticated. Ebay needs maybe a west coast hub and one in like maybe Texas or something. One place being overwhelmed with shoes just makes this process annoying.

One of my favs
9A6AF88F-01F6-4EBB-92E3-41A160419124.jpeg

Everybody is so content with their Bacons that it doesn't even matter the Corals got pushed...
Lowkey ruined my weekend.(Not really but I want to sulk about it a bit)
I get anxious when I have unfinished tasks, and a pair of those completed a Bday task for me, and now that task is left open.....

Bothersome

Lol.

the shape on the recraft is the best thing Nike has done to the 90 in a decade
In a decade... Yes. But they still fck up on all the gr releases. They did great on the am3s. though the spruce's colors look funny assht. Laser blues perfect. Concords perfect. Eggplant looks off, good though. Hot coral funny looking, and was an awkward release. And to top it off with everyone's favorite colorway, the radiant reds, more like fluorescent pink-red, so damm bright you can see the red through the tongue tag(could just barely see through the original) everybody says "they're the same as the originals" f the originals, the originals sucked, made for running. Are yall running with em.... Nah. Nobody was realistically rocking these shts in '90, so why make them to be just like the original, should've made them like the 2000s pairs, they looked better, the big bubble/leather pairs sht on any 90 that exist. 90s gaining a lot of heat now.... but they'll die in a while, unless the man himself travis scott makes a pair..... Also the one thing that makes the recrafts the closest to the originals is the .... Terrible quality control. Snagged some hyper grapes... Why are the mudgards way fckng different sizes. why are the midsoles scuffed. Why is midsoles wedge paint half azzd on there, didn't ask for speckled bubbles. And why the different shades of purple on the shoe, did three different indonesian slaves paint it. And nike got away with cheap quality on these too...synthetic everything. Would much prefer retros of the all leather pairs from 90/91, would swap an original but they don't exist anymore, better luck finding d.b. cooper than a pair of those...... I will say this about the midsoles, I'm super happy with how soft they are. Super comfortable. Probably will crumble as quick as the originals did though. Also why not keep using air max 3 shape for the gr 90s. Why use the stupid looking midsoles from 2019 on the new grs. Use the am3 midsoles/outsole instead. Why?. Doesn't make sense. The front toe of the midsoles still thick as fock. The outsole rubber that raps up the toe still looks dumb, should be lower and wider like am3. Also I know y'all like them little boxes but they really raped my shoes, looked terrible when I got them. Also one of my mudgards was struggling while the other was half an inch taller, so high, what's the deal with the inconsistency... Oh yeah they're just like the originals. Inconsistent. Like y'all wanted...bet nike worked hard recrafting these.... Probably wandering why they tanked so bad and they had to sell them for waaay below the price they wanted, except for infrareds of course. Because they're the"goat" . Bring back the infrareds every 5 years. Guaranteed sell out. Laser blues are better imo. Always have been. Just haven't been sht out as much as the infrareds...concords are sexy. Love those, number 2 imo. The rest are just meh. Loved the original spruce's. Hated the jdsports. 2021 looks bad too. Probably will never get them right..... Oh well, I'm done... Why are the hot corals reselling so high, have they released yet.... Actually like those.... Stupid air unit though.... Should have bought my nike by you before the options left..... Oh well it'll come back....it's a Full circle....I will say the shape of the uppers look good... If you can find a decent pair that was actually checked out before stuffed in the box @ nike...... Should have had 01-04 quality with 1990 shape, all I'm saying. Would have been excellent..... Maybe 2025 for the 35th... Nah probably not.. it's cheaper to print the materials on a computer, than it is to get genuine sht...... And have a bunch of monkeys put em together blind folded.... Don't have to pay monkeys. Just give em a banana. It's cheaper.... Got to capitalize.... It's like the dam workers were jackin each other off while making them..... Having a competition to see who could make the worst pair.... I'm done. Shapes good. Quality sucks no craftsmanship. Julianna sagat is hot, she did good job on the uppers..... Leaving a good note.

Yeah this guys a total toolbag fo sho.
Nah when it comes to an all time grail.... You make do...... You don't btch like pssy and say "awe my feet hurt"....."oh my foots keeps slipping out"......"awe my toes are crushed"... You man tf up and push through the pain.....there is a sacrifice to looking fresh..... And plus small sizes get the best colorways imo... Like micheal jordan once said"....fck them kids...."

Back
Top Bottom