The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

On their last legs these days

EABCDB43-76B0-443A-B03E-801AC0090060.jpeg
Bruh.
Your poor feet.
:smile:

Long lurker but first actual post in this thread... quick question for you guys; back in 2020 I tripled on the Infrared OGs, all size 10. Were could I swap them for another size - or would I just be better off selling them and buying the correct size?

Looked for retail and it seems they're all gone, which is what I expected - anyone has deals online for the Infrareds?

Thanks

Long lurker but first actual post in this thread... quick question for you guys; back in 2020 I tripled on the Infrared OGs, all size 10. Were could I swap them for another size - or would I just be better off selling them and buying the correct size?

Looked for retail and it seems they're all gone, which is what I expected - anyone has deals online for the Infrareds?

Thanks
You might be better off selling them off and getting the size you need if you can’t find them for retail. Maybe depending on your size you may be able to find someone here willing to swap won’t hurt til you try

You might be better off selling them off and getting the size you need if you can’t find them for retail. Maybe depending on your size you may be able to find someone here willing to swap won’t hurt til you try

Thanks, I figured I'd just not mention the size to not break the thread rules but yeah I'm looking for US10.5

I may just sell them on Stockx and buy my size, but although I can gather info on shipping, their cut etc - has someone ever sold trough Stockx? Is the process worth the time/effort? Should I worry about someone returning the pair for no valid reasons?

Thanks, I figured I'd just not mention the size to not break the thread rules but yeah I'm looking for US10.5

I may just sell them on Stockx and buy my size, but although I can gather info on shipping, their cut etc - has someone ever sold trough Stockx? Is the process worth the time/effort? Should I worry about someone returning the pair for no valid reasons?
As long as your pair is DS and Box condition is good, you should be fine selling via Sx. Weird you couldn‘t find an US10.5 for retail tho. Saw sizes -10.5 popping up from time to time at some EU shops. Good luck and better change your avi and name :wink:

As long as your pair is DS and Box condition is good, you should be fine selling via Sx. Weird you couldn‘t find an US10.5 for retail tho. Saw sizes -10.5 popping up from time to time at some EU shops. Good luck and better change your avi and name :wink:

I'm based in Canada, haven't seen anything retail from US & Canadian shops recently. Anyway, spotted good deals in ebay and will sell on Stockx, thanks.

Also will follow your advice, I'll change my username to "Rekordmeister" and add the 5 stars to the avatar shortly :lol:

I'm based in Canada, haven't seen anything retail from US & Canadian shops recently. Anyway, spotted good deals in ebay and will sell on Stockx, thanks.

Also will follow your advice, I'll change my username to "Rekordmeister" and add the 5 stars to the avatar shortly :lol:
What part of Canada?

New arrivals. Very happy. The materials used to me are better than the earlier grey pair. Some not so smooth cuts on the suede but have had that with most recent premium 90s.

I don't know which laces I'm gonna go with. The white look good, but the black are slightly better but give off roadman vibes.

20210808_134212.jpg
20210808_133954.jpg
20210808_133939.jpg

New arrivals. Very happy. The materials used to me are better than the earlier grey pair. Some not so smooth cuts on the suede but have had that with most recent premium 90s.

I don't know which laces I'm gonna go with. The white look good, but the black are slightly better but give off roadman vibes.

20210808_134212.jpg
20210808_133954.jpg
20210808_133939.jpg
The white look better imo. They came with both?

20210808_134212.jpg
20210808_133954.jpg
20210808_133939.jpg

Definitely the white option.

20210808_134212.jpg
20210808_133954.jpg
20210808_133939.jpg

Are every release coming out with blacked out OG boxes? Red/orange boxes are a thing of the past?

I was referring to those red boxes

1628444237767.png

But seems like the blacked out OG boxes replaced them
Those standard boxes are used for most releases.

20210808_185224.jpg

To clarify recent spruce lime release box 1 used on original models (unlikely we will see anymore during this cycle), box 2 standard box used on normal releases such as the driftwoods seen here, and box 3 used on premium releases such as those here as well others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom