The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

wait till they hit the 600 dollar mark, then you would've wished that you had copped when they were 400 bucks

i would advice you to take it raw if i were you, i wont hurt without the lube
laugh.gif
changed my mind and made the purchased. whatever lol 
nthat.gif
 invoiced 420 shipped not bad i guess haha 

Last edited:
Tilton NH nike factory store tanger outlets

So many samples size 9. These stood out. Sorry no more red ones only green blue and orange. Didn't get a pic of orange
$60 plus 20% off. Not sure if they do shippingView media item 965436

So many samples size 9. These stood out. Sorry no more red ones only green blue and orange. Didn't get a pic of orange
$60 plus 20% off. Not sure if they do shipping[/quote]
i also saw these last week on evilbay, the seller was asking 150 for them

$60 plus 20% off. Not sure if they do shipping[/quote]
wow, that is marked down like crazy. good find 

Last edited:
I thought $250 was the mark at where customs fees become possible? If they're $200, I think you'll be aight. I think kc is smart enough to put the retail price as the value of the item.

300 for duck camos will never happen I looked for months even right after the release and couldn't find a pair for that. Luckily ended up finding them at 325 and didn't think twice. The prices are only going up on them now

N
300 for duck camos will never happen I looked for months even right after the release and couldn't find a pair for that. Luckily ended up finding them at 325 and didn't think twice. The prices are only going up on them now[/quote

Need a size US 10 or US 10.5 for the Duck Camo, $400 maximum
Any kind soul mind helping me if you guys have any info on this.

can't see the pic

hopefully the sport red EMs I got come out nice, I searched some EM pics this weekend they look ok, hyperfuse def better but I want to wait to see if they add more colors before I make another hyperfuse ID

can't see the pic

hopefully the sport red EMs I got come out nice, I searched some EM pics this weekend they look ok, hyperfuse def better but I want to wait to see if they add more colors before I make another hyperfuse ID
this is what he posted. EM on right

not really feeling those EMs, I wonder if I can cancel my order, I should just get the lt crimson hyperfuse

yeah I don't like them I am canceling my order, if it were hyperfuse i'd love them

I'd rather have the lt crimson hyperfuse, I just don't like the way the EM looks

Last edited:
wait till they hit the 600 dollar mark, then you would've wished that you had copped when they were 400 bucks
i would advice you to take it raw if i were you, i wont hurt without the lube :lol:

we might be closer to that price than we realize

project blitz has sz 10.5 - 11.5 for $660! crazy

reps are all over the place, they haven't even started my ID yet but they can't cancel it, but another rep did it no problem, gonna take a few days which sucks because last time I did that I told them I was making another ID and they processed the refund that day, but its only a couple days all good

soon as I get my refund I am just gonna make the crimson hyperfuse

reps are all over the place, they haven't even started my ID yet but they can't cancel it, but another rep did it no problem, gonna take a few days which sucks because last time I did that I told them I was making another ID and they processed the refund that day, but its only a couple days all good

soon as I get my refund I am just gonna make the crimson hyperfuse

To be honest, the Lt Crimsons aren't all that IMO

not really feeling those EMs, I wonder if I can cancel my order, I should just get the lt crimson hyperfuse
An acquaintance of mine used lt crimson on another shoe that I saw them wear this weekend and I don't know if it was the lighting but the lt crimson patch came off kind of orangey? maybe blood reddish is a more appropriate description?

Last edited:

That EM is definitely not for me bro! Each to their own I guess
(I know the pictures not yours, can't see the original post)
dont get me wrong, the EM is not terrible. still nice in person, but not as nice as hyperfuses in comparison. i only have this pair and the sunset pack, but they don't look bad on feet at all

Back
Top Bottom