The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

...sorry for bringing this up again, but for those who have ordered the AM 90 HYP PRM ID solar red cw and Lt crimson cw, I am wanting to order a pair to match my Yeezy ROs.... is the Lt crimson pretty close? ... so hard to tell without pics of the Lt crimson ID cw in nature light .... any info would be appreciated. Thanks

yeah I got the solars absolutely love them, I just made another pair last week lol so I'll have a pair on ice ready to go

I just said ok to the one rep and got on another chat and the rep put in the request to cancel my EM order and it was accepted like five minutes later and I got my refund right away, I used paypal so it goes back quicker than when I use a credit card
Yeah i got refunded today so im prob putting in an order for solars, idk whether to do an all white or crimson for my 2nd pair....

Yeah i got refunded today so im prob putting in an order for solars, idk whether to do an all white or crimson for my 2nd pair....
solars won't disappoint if you want bright, I would order the crimsons and when you have them both you can choose to keep them both or return one

Im on the fence of ordering one of those WC EM in nike ID, the France or USA ones. Im scared of the quaility tho, anyone else have ordered 1 ID of the pack? Because i heard bad opinions about the quality of the AM90 in id

Also how they fit? Never owned a AM90 before, im usually a 10.5

Thanks !

Got the NYCs from probus.
Thanks for the info

Had to call like 30 times. I think most people were going for the roshes

Been looking about the atmos duck camo. It seems tokyo release has a different shade of camo compared to the north america release.

Japan Release ^ 

^ New York Release 

Maybe just the lighting ? 

Smart man.
if you got the cash then why not right?

I personally prefer the solars, but I haven't ordered the crimsons yet, I may order a pair soon

does anyone have an idea when they will put up new color options for the hyperfuse?
Don't forget ebates cash back. Ended up returning something and the cash was still there in my ebates account.
lol Ebates took back my cash on a return actually to NDC

Back
Top Bottom