The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

repped as always @AIRMAXDISCIPLE. Wonder if RIF will have them prior to any tier0 accounts getting them like they have in the past. I imagine yes, but...

repped as always @AIRMAXDISCIPLE. Wonder if RIF will have them prior to any tier0 accounts getting them like they have in the past. I imagine yes, but...
just be patient bro, i think that they eventually will hit the US tier zer0 retailers like the previous releases

just be patient bro, i think that they eventually will hit the US tier zer0 retailers like the previous releases
oh I will be trust me, but need to take care of some friends who are not close to any TierO stores and RIF marked them up just slightly the previous drop. Of the stores that got the last ones each had 12 of each cw at each store maybe even less..

Any info on infrared 90s retroing again??

I had 2 pairs of infrared ostriches and the 2010s.. All gone :frown:

and they are Fake/Unauthorized :wink:
those french peeps keep buying and posting that ish
they are just embarassing their self without knowing it lol
that french guy hichem_og (FAKE G imo) :lol: is the worst of them
he sells that crap what he buy on taobao to peeps that are not aware that they are fake for 300 euro :smh:
and he always tell the buyers that they are so called hong kong ID studio VIP exclusive bla bla BS
while the place that sold them in HK got raided by the HK customs for selling those AM90 IDs and HQ replica AJs
apple daily magazine in HK even uploaded 2 vids on their website about those shoes
in 1 of those vids they even called the Nike department in HK to ask if they offer animal print at their ID studio
and they told them that they never offered animal print as a option at the ID studio

Wait that dude hichem og on insta wears fakes? Dude got some mad pairs tho.

Wait that dude hichem og on insta wears fakes? Dude got some mad pairs tho.
for real he mess with fakes, otherwise i wouldnt put him on blast here on NT

he is a liar and a scammer and deff 1 of the phoniest shoe head that ive ever seen in the game

never ever go buy those crappy AM90 iDs from him,

if you really want a pair just go to taobao and order them with a taobao agent saves you a lot of money

in vid 1 they interviewed the guy with the blocked face that bought a pair of those animal iDs

he find out they are fake and decided to return them back to the store, they refunded his $$ back

even while the shoes are worn

the people from the video even called the HK nike department and the nike rep told them that there was no

animal print option available for the AM90 iD shoes

and in vid 2 the HK customs go to the place where they sold those iDs,NBs and HQ AJs fakes and raided the place

Last edited:

debating of whether I should cop or not ... 
i personally dont like them

but if i liked them i would deff buy them from K-C

if you wait another day they will deff gonna raise the price

i think resell from those shoes will hit the 400 dollar 3-4 months after the release

Last edited:
I need the duck camos so bad it's not even funny

only reason I passed was because I have the camo supreme af1s and the 510 camo dunk sb's

thought these would be redundant now I regret passing

prolly is redundant but I still want em lol

Can someone price check a size 12 air Max 90 Warhawk please? They've been worn but look DS as they have no scuffs, no noticeable creases, or dirt on bottom. Might just be tried on actually

I need the duck camos so bad it's not even funny

only reason I passed was because I have the camo supreme af1s and the 510 camo dunk sb's

thought these would be redundant now I regret passing

prolly is redundant but I still want em lol
Good luck, you'll need it.

Prices are ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom