The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

THANKS AMD ONCE AGAIN . I thought the bag was a little fishy but just wanted to get a second opinion.
smokin.gif

wink.gif

Besides that, they are totally off. There's a thread in the Nike Price/Fake Checks section on Indy 90s. Read and learn.

Now that the infrared stuff is over.....how about Nike release some new cws with laser blue :nerd:

really don't wanna cop another 2010 because I don't wanna have to worry about the midsole paint chipping

What did you buy and for how much?
Infra 90s, $205CAD after currency exchange, before import

Sucks even worse, cause I could have ordered 2-day shipping from Livestock last night for 185 CAD and saved almost 100$. I wanted to order them early to make sure I got them before I go on vacay next week. Didn't do me any favours whatsoever.

Last edited:
Chicago 1 release was so terrible... I'm so glad I copped Infas on Thursday, it's my first pair of AM90s. Wore them the same day. Really feel like doubling up though, that's how much I'm loving this sneaker.

Been wearing mine for a few hours, they're pretty comfortable to me. Maybe I need to be on my feet for a while

Now that the infrared stuff is over.....how about Nike release some new cws with laser blue :nerd:

really don't wanna cop another 2010 because I don't wanna have to worry about the midsole paint chipping
I would definitely welcome some OG Laser Blues...

Back
Top Bottom