The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are there any spots that still have women's infrareds? Looking for a pair for the wife.

That's awesome. Me and the son have infra's too

View media item 1849235
Those look nice I just got my daughter a glass case for her 90's
13ydzy1.jpg

Quote:
Also got my Currys in and they're great. Luckily not as tight as I was afraid of, they are TTS to me.
I'd almost say they even run slightly slighlty big, but def not enough to go half a size down.
They definitely live up to the hype. Their quality is a rarity with Nike products these days.

so synthetic wannabe suede is called quality nowadays ?? 
laugh.gif
thats stuff feels like psioriasis
roll.gif

i dont know if you own a pair of Size? AML from the easter pack or perf pack but thats what i call A1 quality imo

Quote:

They definitely live up to the hype. Their quality is a rarity with Nike products these days.
so synthetic wannabe suede is called quality nowadays ??  :lol: thats stuff feels like psioriasis :rofl:
i dont know if you own a pair of Size? AML from the easter pack or perf pack but thats what i call A1 quality imo
I think it's good suede. Bad suede (really bad fake suede) was the material used on the last red OG release and the obsidian OGs.
The currys suede is not as rough as used on the 2014 suede pack, but still good to me.

The only thing weird is the mesh. It's not mesh. :tongue: It's plastic, sort of plastic ripstop material, without any ventilation as real mesh would have. But overall a very nice shoe.

I think it's good suede. Bad suede (really bad fake suede) was the material used on the last red OG release and the obsidian OGs.
The currys suede is not as rough as used on the 2014 suede pack, but still good to me.

The only thing weird is the mesh. It's not mesh.
tongue.gif
It's plastic, sort of plastic ripstop material, without any ventilation as real mesh would have. But overall a very nice shoe.
that stuff what is used on the OG reds and the obsidians aint even suede tho, its more like a fake nubuck or something like that

authentic suede have lil fibers and strings sticking out and leaves a mark when you wipe your finger over the material

if that aint happening when you do that it aint proper suede for me imo

Back
Top Bottom