The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

she can get 255 dollar for them, symbolic price referring to the name of the shoe :lol:
but with no joking, i would not give her more then 250-260 for them, that sneaker is basically a studio iD from nike
deff not worth 600 imo, she would be very lucky if she can get rid of them for 300-350, but i doubt that

Yeah I hear u b! These are brand new aswell! That price IMO is alot aswell tbh. These are on my 2get list! Hit me up on IG, s0lemate and see.if u can help me with anything on my list. Good looking for the reply tho

$600 is waaaayyyy too much for those studio 255's IMO. As airmaxdisciple said they are basiclly just a id. The only thing really cool about them is the sock liner, but good look on negotiating if the seller is willing to.

One of my favorite 90's to release in recent years just popped up on the bay in several sizes (10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13). Needless to say, I was VERY excited, as my first pair is pretty beat and I've been looking for them for a while now. Got them for a great price too! ($84 shipped) PM if you need the link (and no, it's not my posting).

One of my favorite 90's to release in recent years just popped up on the bay in several sizes (10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13). Needless to say, I was VERY excited, as my first pair is pretty beat and I've been looking for them for a while now. Got them for a great price too! ($84 shipped) PM if you need the link (and no, it's not my posting).

View media item 664166

Had these back in college. Loved 'em.

^^prices have been on the decline as of lately. I just saw a sz 11 go on eBay for 120ish if I remember right. I got lucky and found my 10.5 on Craigslist for 100

And those white hyperfuse are gone already I was tempted to grab a pair this morning to flip but they're just sitting on eBay for 200ish
After shipping plus tax from nike and then shipping and fees from eBay 20-30 bucks ain't worth my time.

^^prices have been on the decline as of lately. I just saw a sz 11 go on eBay for 120ish if I remember right. I got lucky and found my 10.5 on Craigslist for 100

Yea. Been in a hunt for a min... Those prices keep fetching up more everytime i look. Smh. No luck i guess. :frown: Good come up for a bill.

Got my 2 pairs shipment from END... Pretty quick shipping and no customs.

Is there a reason why there some white residue on the bottoms? Or is that an overseas thing?

Last edited:
don't know. Bodega got em so they should show up at other shops soon (unless only bodega received them) .

im happy with a fcfs spot in nyc, I suck at online releases

don't know. Bodega got em so they should show up at other shops soon (unless only bodega received them) .

im happy with a fcfs spot in nyc, I suck at online releases
Hmmm hope they start popping up at other spots.

Online is the only shot I have lol. Texas always get shafted. 

I don't buy Air max 90s, but the sneakerboots have my attention now. I want the one I'm holding in the top right and the khaki green premium one on the bottom left.

Oh and the all black hyperfuse reflector one  is perfect. I'll wear the life out of those

bottom right isn't a sneakerboot, but you should still make sure you purchase. I got my pair in yesterday from finishline and it's easily one of my favorite air max releases. 

anyone know a place beside cncpts or bodega getting the atmos tiger camo ? or any place in nyc or online that may get them ?

Back
Top Bottom