The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i would change your mind very quickly if i were you
i think within a couple of months they will gonna take down the the current options for the AM90
and bring out fresh options for the upcoming summer from this year
Yeah. Before they take it down dont they show a preview of the next id options first?

Cement ids look awesome...gj
Agreed. They're looking real nice retroflight91 retroflight91
Thanks guys

Last edited:
I saw this guy on IG anyone else seen this?

http://officialtissue23.bigcartel.com/product/nike-air-max-90-independence-day-hyperfuse-red

Seems a little too good to be true but he keeps telling people in the comments 100% authentic or money back so I dunno, may be worth a shot.
these are definitely fake, stay away from bigcartel sites. Doesnt even come in original box, dude says a white nike box with label.

Not even worth the headache.

If you take a look at his other crap for sale FSR royals/breds 1s for 290, FSR Supreme Foams for 400, yeah right.

Those were $89.99 at Citadel a couple months ago
yea but those were b-grades. pretty sure the ones this dude sellin is fakes.

Last edited:
Settle down guys obviously I didn't buy them, I've been at this long enough to know if it's too good to be true then that's exactly what it is.

Just figured I'd post those to see some others thoughts.

Settle down guys obviously I didn't buy them, I've been at this long enough to know if it's too good to be true then that's exactly what it is.

Just figured I'd post those to see some others thoughts.
heh,

when u said  "100% authentic or money back so I dunno, may be worth a shot."

u kinda implied you were really tempted in getting them.

wink.gif

glad u didnt tho

Last edited:

Those were $89.99 at Citadel a couple months ago
at which store? just wondering because I never see any air max 90's or 1's at any store there & it bums me out because I live 5 minutes away.

edit: also my very first post in the air max 90 thread, Hello everyone.

Last edited:
at which store? just wondering because I never see any air max 90's or 1's at any store there & it bums me out because I live 5 minutes away.

edit: also my very first post in the air max 90 thread, Hello everyone.

i feel the same way. my local outlet is normally dry too. its only 10-15 minutes away so i go pretty often. i come home empty handed more often that not. there have been a few occasions that i actually found some AMs, but most of the time they are for women/kids.

heh,
when u said  "100% authentic or money back so I dunno, may be worth a shot."

u kinda implied you were really tempted in getting them.
:wink:  

glad u didnt tho

That doesn't imply that I was tempted to get them at all, I watched these sit at finishline for 2 months before kanye put them on so if I wanted them I would have had them a year ago. I posted that simply to see what others thoughts were and if they ended up being authentic then it would've been a come up for some people compared to the $400 prices on eBay.

roll.gif

lol thats exactly how I felt when I got mine last week

this is gonna sound dumb as hell but I don't care, I ordered another pair last night, same exact colorway, I got my solars in last thursday and have worn them every day but Sunday, I wanna have a pair on ice because who knows how long that color will be up on ID

Need some infrareds in my life 
mean.gif
 don't care for the red USAs all that much (ready for the flame). IMHO, the navys are the hottest in the pack.

Still on the hunt for some hyperfuse infrareds though

REPPED thanks bro! Just curious, is EMS that much of a better option than air mail? Is it worth paying the extra cash?
you're welcome dude
smile.gif

just take the cheapest shipping option

its not worth to pay extra money for EMS imo

i always take air mail when i order from K-C
wink.gif

Last edited:

REPPED thanks bro! Just curious, is EMS that much of a better option than air mail? Is it worth paying the extra cash?
I've always used the EMS on Kicks Crew, not sure if its worth the extra cash but thats what I always went with on there

Back
Top Bottom