The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Releasing in 5 hours....

Nike Wmns Air Max 90 LIB QS

Why do women always have better releases?

Need some infrareds in my life 
mean.gif
 don't care for the red USAs all that much (ready for the flame). IMHO, the navys are the hottest in the pack.

Still on the hunt for some hyperfuse infrareds though
I'm right there with you.  I have the OG Infareds from last year but really dig the Hyperfuse shape.  I have the Navy Independence Days, really really like those.  Too bad Kickscrew doesn't have a 12...

Question... If I make an ALL solar pair of air max 90s on Nike ID, would it come out looking like the QS

maxresdefault.jpg

or would the red not look anything like that and I'd end up with a pink shoe?

Question... If I make an ALL solar pair of air max 90s on Nike ID, would it come out looking like the QS

maxresdefault.jpg

or would the red not look anything like that and I'd end up with a pink shoe?
the style color for the independence days are sport red. From what i've seen, only the england air max 90s ID have the color code of sport red. And the tongue swoosh is also red, only thing off would be the tongue tab and the air unit. 

^ thanks, gonna look at the England now.

Do you know what the difference is between the solid and translucent solar red sole? from what I've seen they look almost identical but dont want to risk a muck up.

Do you know what the difference is between the solid and translucent solar red sole? from what I've seen they look almost identical but dont want to risk a muck up.
the transluscent appears to look a little clear.. as if it were almost semi-transparent

there's a few on here that got the translucent sole i think

i think the lt. crimson is a closer match than solars to the sport red indy pack. you can check the pic the guy posted on the last page

ended up going with the solar red. decided i'd rather blind people with my shoe than pay the same price for a plain red sneaker.

here's hoping they don't look more hot pink than not when i get them in hand
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My Lt Crimsons came in today. Love them and very satsified with the quality
View media item 957432

Which option or 90 sneaker are you guys ID'ing on Nike to get the all red look? There are a ton of 90's to ID, & each one has me ending up with a white tongue with red Nike Air. Thanks in advance y'all.

*EDIT* I see it is the hyperfuse option. Quick question about sizing: Never bought a pair of hyperfuses, are they TTS or .5 up like the mesh joints (I size up)?

Oh yeah, the crimson joints are dope. :smokin

Last edited:
Which option or 90 sneaker are you guys ID'ing on Nike to get the all red look? There are a ton of 90's to ID, & each one has me ending up with a white tongue with red Nike Air. Thanks in advance y'all.

*EDIT* I see it is the hyperfuse option. Quick question about sizing: Never bought a pair of hyperfuses, are they TTS or .5 up like the mesh joints (I size up)?

Oh yeah, the crimson joints are dope.
smokin.gif
TTS for me

My Lt Crimsons came in today. Love them and very satsified with the quality

Oh yeah, the crimson joints are dope.
smokin.gif
I tend to go .5 size up on all air maxes. I can't explain it. I'm a size 10.5 in every nike but air maxes. I have to go up cuz its too tight at the toe.

And I pick solar red because it pops more than the lt crimson. from what i can tell the solar red are basically the same shade of red as "infrared". Maybe closer to the infrapinks that were retroed in the mid 2000s?

Last edited:
^I'm worried that's gonna be just a plain red though and not the same as the independence. I forget what other shoe it was that I saw labeled "sport red" and it was just a basic varsity red. It's also engineered mesh which I'm not sure if people like more or less.

Last edited:

^I'm worried that's gonna be just a plain red though and not the same as the independence. I forget what other shoe it was that I saw labeled "sport red" and it was just a basic varsity red. It's also engineered mesh which I'm not sure if people like more or less.
who is going to be the brave person to order these, personally if this is the same red as the indy's i think they look 10 times sicker, if a indy restock doesn't happen i might copp these, at least i know i will be one of the only people rocking this shoe in my city.

who is going to be the brave person to order these, personally if this is the same red as the indy's i think they look 10 times sicker, if a indy restock doesn't happen i might copp these, at least i know i will be one of the only people rocking this shoe in my city.
i wouldnt mind rocking one, even though i alreayd have the indys.

Btw theres a sport red for the USA one if you prefer that one.

I really like the GB logo better though

Last edited:
anyone know a reseller site that is selling air max duck camo in 8-9 ? prefer any price below 450 shipped. 

A few comparison pictures for ppl still asking about the color.
Solar red IDs, solar red lbj 8, and hoa infrareds

Back
Top Bottom