The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think my next 5 or so AM pickups are going to be iD's. I hate the wait time but love how they're "yours."
The only thing left to do is decide on which ones get ordered first.

Blacked Out the sole in my Prem Comforts EM. Started to see some chipping, so Decided to add some flavor to em.

wow those Jacquards really selling like that today? I actually kinda like them

Last edited:
I had AM90 Infrared in HS and been on the fence but I am over now. Should I go TTS with the OG's? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I had AM90 Infrared in HS and been on the fence but I am over now. Should I go TTS with the OG's? Any help is appreciated.
I found the OGs to be cut really small, I got an 11.5 and honestly I probably should've gotten a 12, but I have a wide foot

I would go .5 up, maybe a full size

KICKSTAKE15 coupon on FNL comes out to like 137 shipped, I wanna pull the trigger but with Carmines this weekend idk

Feet wide as well. Thanks. Appreciate it.
no problem

yeah if you got wide feet, I would go up a full size

dead serious, I held up my 11.5 NYC Ice's to the 11.5 OG Infafred's the Ice's were a lot bigger, I can still pull the 11.5 off but I think a 12 would be a lot more comfortable

I think my next 5 or so AM pickups are going to be iD's. I hate the wait time but love how they're "yours."
The only thing left to do is decide on which ones get ordered first.

you wont regret it man. i put off ordering ids for the longest time, because im impatient haha. theyre well worth the wait though, if you like your design enough.

no problem

yeah if you got wide feet, I would go up a full size

dead serious, I held up my 11.5 NYC Ice's to the 11.5 OG Infafred's the Ice's were a lot bigger, I can still pull the 11.5 off but I think a 12 would be a lot more comfortable

idk about a full size up. i typically wear a 10.5 in 90s and i have relatively wide and flat feet. i stuck to a 10.5 and they fit well. at most i would suggest a .5 size up. it also depends on the thickness of your socks.

you wont regret it man. i put off ordering ids for the longest time, because im impatient haha. theyre well worth the wait though, if you like your design enough.
idk about a full size up. i typically wear a 10.5 in 90s and i have relatively wide and flat feet. i stuck to a 10.5 and they fit well. at most i would suggest a .5 size up. it also depends on the thickness of your socks.
it all depends on your foot, but im just saying the pair I got is cut mad small

it's one of the smallest 11.5s I've ever seen, it's crazy

On feet pics?
will try and get those for you after i get home from work.. but as @Aidy06  experienced, it took me a while to get him my ID pics only because i kept forgetting
laugh.gif

but i'll try my best to remember when i get home 

I got my NYCs in yesterday, the materials are really nice, liner is like a suede and the polka dots its almost like this suit material

probably won't wear them for a couple days because of the rain

Thx. I used angelus paint and a angelus matte sealer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom