The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

damn, i wont have connection tomorrow morning, i'm gonna miss the denims.... DAAAAMNNNNN!!! 
mad.gif

Sneaker Bistro in NY will be doing phone orders for Bleached Denims

(631) 730-7132

yes they do run big but narrow. here's a photo vs 2010 infrareds both us11

View media item 1186993
good thing second pair came in and sized down on 'em

View media item 1186998

Thought it was my feet or something since I was going down in almost all types of shoes (dunks sb, flyiknits, saucony runners... maybe it still is lol).

Last am90 (lunar) was a tad big, bought them anyways cause of the price. Insole should allow it to fit better

im hoping a FNL in my area is getting them. id rather pick them up in store with my $40 off 8)

edit:

nvm. doesnt look like any FNLs in VA are getting them. did a launch locator for FA and it looks like only 3 stores on the east coast is releasing them tomorrow.

Last edited:
I wish they still had solar red, atomic looks a little different

I have one pair of solars but its not enough

im actually glad
#1 Shadiness of the place

#2 High demand of the shoes 

If you are trying to go to a B&M my suggestion try a local Finishline.   

ive always gone to georgetown as my back up and never had a problem. if you havent noticed, air maxes are no where near hyped here in the DMV. not to mention people will be more interested in the 14s and jeters releasing tomorrow. and whats B&M?

im actually glad
ive always gone to georgetown as my back up and never had a problem. if you havent noticed, air maxes are no where near hyped here in the DMV. not to mention people will be more interested in the 14s and jeters releasing tomorrow. and whats B&M?
B&M = "Brick and Mortar" = physical store.

The denims  have been a little extra hyped, keep us posted if you manage to score at NikeDC.

I wonder if the Jeters will be at all Niketowns or just a random few.

B&M = "Brick and Mortar" = physical store.

The denims  have been a little extra hyped, keep us posted if you manage to score at NikeDC.

I wonder if the Jeters will be at all Niketowns or just a random few.

i agree with you on that. however, i think more people are interested in the 14s and jeters, so the denims should be an easier grab. i think itll make it difficult online though because the sites will crash.

Back
Top Bottom