The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

will 05' hoa infrareds have a chance of midsole crumble?

thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair, don't want to have them fall apart.

will 05' hoa infrareds have a chance of midsole crumble?

thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair, don't want to have them fall apart.
nope
wink.gif

Honestly I've been wanting an all white leather AM90 pair, definitely my favorite AM silhouette. Someone called them the AM90 "Cocaine" on Reddit :lol:
I think it's common called for this one because I also say this lol 

here's mine (Air Max 90 "White Croc" or Cocaïne from 2006 or 2007 i forget

Love the different materials on it ... leather, pierced leather and croc skin

^ nice pair Sierra. Not sure I'm feeling that toe box though.

I'm curious has Nike always had a white leather AM90 available or is this a more recent thing?

Last edited:
Uhh yes they can! I had a pair crumble on me. It will be 2 years ago this summer and the shoes would have only been 8 years old at the time. With this year being 10 years I'd be very careful
you just have bad luck, most of the 90 last a very long time, with a life span over the 10 years

Uhh yes they can! I had a pair crumble on me. It will be 2 years ago this summer and the shoes would have only been 8 years old at the time. With this year being 10 years I'd be very careful

you just have bad luck, most of the 90 last a very long time, with a life span over the 10 years

I agree. It all comes down to location/humidity/storage.

i quadrupled on the laser blue 90s when they came out 5 years ago

lil disapointed that they dont bring them back this year
frown.gif

sick.gif

also they should bring back the mesa/sunburts imo
wink.gif

i quadrupled on the laser blue 90s when they came out 5 years ago

lil disapointed that they dont bring them back this year
frown.gif

sick.gif

also they should bring back the mesa/sunburts imo
wink.gif
I had a pair of the laser blue 90s, but I was sad when the midsole yellowed out on me.

Back
Top Bottom