The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

looks ok ...but not really that exciting.

im having a pair of white leather am90 custom painted and was just wondering as its only water based paint whats the best way to stop it from coming off??
can i clearcoat them after they been airbrushed??  i aint got a clue and my m8 whos painting them has never airbrushed leather before so is unsure also?

oh and he dont wanna put and acrylic paint through his new airbrush gun for some reason lol

I would say there´s no problem with it. Best to do two coats, wait 15 mins inbetween coats. 
happy days.. ill post some pics when they done
wink.gif

I'm debating it.  Rather save my money on the infrared for now at least. Don't think these sold out, they might sit for a while.  If price drops i'll pick up.
yea i debated it for 2 mins then had to cop lol. better than the nyc polka dots imo

i tried looking for it on the site but it wasn't there. was it a SNKRS only release or something?

yea i debated it for 2 mins then had to cop lol. better than the nyc polka dots imo

i tried looking for it on the site but it wasn't there. was it a SNKRS only release or something?
I didn't pick up the NYC polka dot either.  Those sat for a while on a few site.  I looked on nike's site and didn't see anything, still waiting on a "SNKRS" invite code hahaha.  I looked them up at FL.com they still had all the sizes.

Been wanting these since I saw the teaser pics a few months back so I had to cop. Almost bought last week through ebay for $105 shipped.

FNL and NDC have it now, as well. Probably will end up buying through NDC though.

Nice link, are these all the OG colorways?

This picture cracks me up, but what CW is he wearing there?
nope here below are the other cws

this is the retro because i couldnt find the OG catalog picture from them

the guy from the album is wearin the cw on the left

but that pair is the GS version, thats why the upper lacetab is different

and also the midsole got 2 small cuts at the middle from the midsole, its practically an AM1 midsole

Last edited:
the guy from the album is wearin the cw on the left

but that pair is the GS version, thats why the upper lacetab is different

and also the midsole got 2 small cuts at the middle from the midsole, its practically an AM1 midsole
I don't agree AMD the guy wear the cw on the right.

Back
Top Bottom