The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Almost certain the '12 didnt even have paint. I think it was a bare midsole.

The sail color is kinda inconsistent in some areas and the infra is for sure painted. It seems like a real thin layer of paint _almost looks spray painted. Lol i dont know for sure though

wow, thought these would be somewhat limited but doesn´t look like it at all here in EU. Good to know.

Anybody know about when was the last am90 infrared grade school retro?    I read somewhere they dont make them that often for GS and are hard to get.  Seems like the GS sizes got eaten up REAL quick on the sites I had link to.
Not that long ago, I bought some for my girl last year off JJ but the local HOH had them on the shelf for a while, the last time I remember exactly when I saw them was when the Lebron XI low SE was coming out because I entered a raffle and I picked them up to look at em. But those had white leather instead of mesh and creased pretty badly.

Not that long ago, I bought some for my girl last year off JJ but the local HOH had them on the shelf for a while, the last time I remember exactly when I saw them was when the Lebron XI low SE was coming out because I entered a raffle and I picked them up to look at em. But those had white leather instead of mesh and creased pretty badly.
I should have included in my inquiry a "true" retro with the mesh toebox although even the 2015 cant really count as a true retro due to the tongue liner being white but its as close as its going to get.  Thanks for the link rawsole but finishline got toddler sizes for 51 free shipping.

At least you got a pair you needed man.. No GS or adult sizes anywhere.. Until the 28th I guess.[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Long time lurker here! Thought id sign up during the infrared hype. Just bought mine here in the UK from JD sports. They and Size? Have a nearly full size run available still. Paid £98/$150ish for mine with next day(sunday) delivery. Hope theres no hiccups with the order! Good luck to you guys, hope you get your pairs too.

US size 8 to UK is a 7? Just want to make sure checked a few sites and some say UK 7 = 7.5 US don't want it to be to small.

Ordered sz 11 from JDSports, but they didn't list whether it was US or UK sizing.

My assumption was that since the size run went up to 13, it was US sizing, because UK would go to 12.

This was a correct assumption... right guys? 
nerd.gif

JD use UK sizing as far as im aware.. :nerd: Edit : if you check the Size? (Owned by JD sports) their size run states it is UK sizing and goes up to 13.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just connected on Live Chat with a JD Sports guy and it was in UK sizing, hopefully I can get that sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom