The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

email shop@millenniumshoes.com starting no earlier than 3:00 ET with your paypal email including your size, address and phone number and if they have your size and get to your email first they will send you a paypal invoice.  $120 and if you email before 3:00 pm ET they will disregard your email...Follow them on instagram @ millenniumshoes

Last edited:
I can't figure out why people are surprised that these sold out online.  Pretty much every iteration of the Infrareds since 2010 has sold out the same day online--Hyperfuses, 2012 OGs, Tapes, Patches, etc.  Hell, the 2010s may have too but I can't remember that far back.  
laugh.gif

I can't figure out why people are surprised that these sold out online.  Pretty much every iteration of the Infrareds since 2010 has sold out the same day online--Hyperfuses, 2012 OGs, Tapes, Patches, etc.  Hell, the 2010s may have too but I can't remember that far back.  
laugh.gif
I got 2 pairs of 2010 on discount, only since have they sold and in most those occasions they where qs.

i called my local champs and they said they would hold them for me... i hope the chick wasnt lying well see after work ill try to scoop them up... the girl i was talking to was about 10-15 secs at max on the phone... maybe she was busy but she didnt sound serious about holding them

Last edited:

laugh.gif
I got 2 pairs of 2010 on discount, only since have they sold and in most those occasions they where qs.
Yeah the ones I listed were more limited, but I clearly remember the 2012s being gone the same day.  And those were more GR than limited.

I guess my point is that the demand for Infrared 90 anything has steadily been growing with every release.  In 2015, a hyped, iconic colorway selling out online isn't that crazy, IMO.  

Yeah the ones I listed were more limited, but I clearly remember the 2012s being gone the same day.  And those were more GR than limited.

I guess my point is that the demand for Infrared 90 anything has steadily been growing with every release.  In 2015, a hyped, iconic colorway selling out online isn't that crazy, IMO.  

shut up

"^ strong post to sn ratio. Relax brah....these won't be hard to get."

"Serious question: why wouldn't a chain store do FCFS for these? They're a general release Air Max 90 for pete's sake. Some of you are overthinking this release. These aren't the Corks."

and that's only 2 pages deep in your post history, ol'half glass full/empty type

a good amount of you made people in here not get a hand on a pair of shoes, because they were convinced it wouldnt be sold out

Last edited:
Man all this talk about sizing running big is making me regret sizing up from 10.5 to 11 as people were talking about them running small yesterday. If I'm swimmin in em, I'll be returning to FL or selling for retail locally. 

Just buy a sofsole thin sole insole. These are not that much bigger half size up. I bought an 8.5 and a 9 and while the 8.5 is perfect, the 9 will do to, and replacing the insole in them makes them fit just right. Even half size up, they are a little snug width wise, they are just long. The problem with this new mold is that the heel area is elongated and doesn't lock in your heel like the 90's had before 2012. Its pushed out too much, whereas in the past is has been flat, making the shoe fit better.

The bottom line is, with Instagram and various other social media that EVERYONE is on now, hype factor will only increase. Nike should seriously reconsider their quantities on what they consider "limited" and perhaps increase those numbers a bit more.

I walked in to Niketown at 10A this morning and got my pair. Not gonna lie, everyone walking in was copping these, so I'm sure they sold out. There was even an Asian dude buying something else, but saw everyone was grabbing these so he bought a pair himself lol

These Were Never Hyped Till Now (2015) Thanks To Social Media.... Like Most Shoes People Just Like To Blast Every Shoe On Social Media Because it's "COOL" and They End Up Selling Out... Even If Most People Don't Care For Them

Back
Top Bottom