The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

dude you should, better do it rather than regret it later.

yeah a bunch of ****, they were kids. They stole a lot of video games and blu rays and other stuff
thanks man i appreciate it and yeah youre right, i just dont think te police are doing enough at this point for home break ins. 

thanks bro, yeah i have insurance but some of the sneakers i doubt ill get again for the price i paid. Some of them i doubt ill get again at all
thats what sucks, i looked at my left over am's and was like ****, should i even bother starting again
thats what would kill me, is the time put in. That thrill of the hunt and catch. I have ogled many of your sneaks mr. Don and hope you keep with the blessings. My heart goes out to you and yours, and hope you guys can feel safe at home soon.

I'm sorry to hear that DonJuan.

Did you keep a list of all the shoes you had? I've heard before that some insurance groups will give you the amount of $$ the shoes are going for based on Flight Club prices.
LOL I would welcome someone to steal ALL my shoes if I was getting FlightClub prices for them!

sorry for your loss donjuan :angry:  theives need to be shot dead in their tracks....somebody receently broke into my car and jacked 2 pairs of my ray bans and my ipod touch and i was pissed about that...i couldnt imagine in my own home and that many shoes, makes my blood boil just thinking about it.  how did this happen if i may ask?  did they do it at night/while you werent at home?  alot of these instances are "friends" who commit these acts!!! 

NDC has a 25% off CLEARANCE Sale!!! Use Promo Code "PUMPED". They still have a decent selection of Air Max 90 Ultra BRs and even the White Ostrich 90s. Cheers to the weekend!!

Man, got my 90 ID's yesterday and IDK what to think of them honestly...I did a Glimmer Red w/ Gold swoosh, but the red doesn't match the insole nor sole like the pic on the net...

Just got in the 2015 infared and I'm pretty disappointed. Compared to my other infared 90's the mesh on the toebox is really cheap. Does anyone feel the same?

Back
Top Bottom