The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ive been reading up on spotting tags, so this is a practice round for me.  DO NOT take this as official word.   i say its legit. 

Today's wear
6pol50.jpg

anyone knows where I can buy plastic shoe trees with the metal spring? IKEA has them but they only have size large and those are too big for my kicks :frown:

Do you have the link for ikea though?

I was at IKEA on Saturday and picked up a grip of those shoe trees. Size large only.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60037538/

I don't think my mind is playing tricks on me, but I seen different sizes on their website before. I also went to IKEA last week and all they had available was size large.

what year are these from? they look different from the ones that released in like 09 I think?

Today's wear
70kx2w.jpg
nice and simple CW

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60037538/

I don't think my mind is playing tricks on me, but I seen different sizes on their website before. I also went to IKEA last week and all they had available was size large.
what year are these from? they look different from the ones that released in like 09 I think?
nice and simple CW
that link is only for size large.  i tried googling the same in size small and only resellers got them.  best bet is to call your local and see if they have them.   the article number on a size large is 675.300.38.  dont know if that changes for a small.  sorry you have baby feet my dude. 

Hey guys, first time post here. I was wondering if some of you could help me out, i bought my Air Max 90s Infrared a few days ago, and i got a stain on my mesh already, i reallyyyyy wanna get rid of it, anyone has any advice? Thanks in advance

Heres the pic

Hey guys, first time post here. I was wondering if some of you could help me out, i bought my Air Max 90s Infrared a few days ago, and i got a stain on my mesh already, i reallyyyyy wanna get rid of it, anyone has any advice? Thanks in advance

you try shoe cleaner? Hit one of those stands that sells the stuff and theyll do it to try and get you to buy the product.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats good stuff, stay away from bleach or tide pens on that white. I would use the jm and remember to brush down towards the mudguard. Clean the whole toebox or else you will see where you stopped cleaning when its dry.

Last edited:
worse comes to worse...stuff em, throw them inside a pillow case and right into the washer....look brand new almost every time

Im not really able to try out the Jason Markk thingy, and there are no such places where they would clean my shoe for free, or any places that clean your shoes at all, as i am from Eastern Europe my choices are very limited. I also think its too drastic to do a whole shoe clean via the washer as the sneakers are like worn for two days.

Im not really able to try out the Jason Markk thingy, and there are no such places where they would clean my shoe for free, or any places that clean your shoes at all, as i am from Eastern Europe my choices are very limited. I also think its too drastic to do a whole shoe clean via the washer as the sneakers are like worn for two days.
you could order a crate from the states and start hustling over there! No im kidding, treat it like a white t shirt, its made of cotton, keeping in mind it is a bright white. Oxyclean with a toothbrush if its available? Make sure to rinse it really well, you have to get all of it out.

All c**p.
i have used baby shampoo/body wash on a soft brush and scrubbed as explained.  the shampoo meant for babies is mild enough to not hurt your kicks.  you really need something like this that will foam up well so you can wipe off the lifted grime.  anyone chime in on this if you think its a bad idea. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom