The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
2qu5f2s.jpg

Haha. I'd rather smash her friend, Jazmine Garcia (kinda annoying though) or Amanda Bucci 
nthat.gif
There are probably a few more of those girls I'm not thinking off, but for me personally, they're towards the top. I guess I like bigger hips and butts. Geo from Barbell Brigade is pretty hot, too, but once she opens her mouth, it's a boner kill.
geo is not that pretty imo, but amanda bucci tho she is fire
smokin.gif
not really a fan from jazmine hate that piercing from her and she is too energetic
I like Geo's hips and a55 lol. 

@Maxamillion023  those are lovely my friend. im sure keeping the rest simple was matching enough.  whats the style color code on these?   

i will say this is nice to see because ive recently realized something lately...  i dont love 90s anymore.  idk, whats going on with me, but my zeal for them has diminished.  they used to be in my top 3 but have fallen easily to 7 or 8.  maybe its the underwhelming releases?  maybe its the inconsistent nature of the sizing?  i feel like even if i had a chance at some grails, id take some almost grails of a diff silhouette over them.  i dont get excited about 90s like i do other sneakers.  i love infras, laser blues and thats about it.  anyone have this issue with 90s or other models?

Last edited:

@Maxamillion023  those are lovely my friend. im sure keeping the rest simple was matching enough.  whats the style color code on these?   

i will say this is nice to see because ive recently realized something lately...  i dont love 90s anymore.  idk, whats going on with me, but my zeal for them has diminished.  they used to be in my top 3 but have fallen easily to 7 or 8.  maybe its the underwhelming releases?  maybe its the inconsistent nature of the sizing?  i feel like even if i had a chance at some grails, id take some almost grails of a diff silhouette over them.  i dont get excited about 90s like i do other sneakers.  i love infras, laser blues and thats about it.  anyone have this issue with 90s or other models?
I'm sure people with the same feelings exist but I doubt they are following a thread dedicated to the AM90.

did they just dropped today or was the launch yesterday ?? maybe they sold out those sizes ??
Launch was supposed to be 7/29. I'm on phone with Nike and she's showing the same thing, only those sizes. Not sold out in the others, just not available at all.

Launch was supposed to be 7/29. I'm on phone with Nike and she's showing the same thing, only those sizes. Not sold out in the others, just not available at all.
nike with those dumb marketing tricks trying to create fake demand i think

Last edited:
dont stress dude, dont let them trick you, if you have the patience
eventually you'll even have the chance to catch them on discount
Not stressing but I do want them. Wanted them when I first saw them, not bc of today. Not worried about waiting until they go on sale either. She couldn't figure it out. She submitted a ticket to find out what's going on and emailed me a 10% coupon for my troubles.

Last edited:
Not stressing but I do want them. Wanted them when I first saw them, not bc of today. Not worried about waiting until they go on sale either. She couldn't figure it out. She submitted a ticket to find out what's going on and emailed me a 10% coupon for my troubles.
hahaha, extra discount is always welcome
wink.gif

this is prob a redundant question but is nikeairmaxthea.us a fake site?  tryna locate 616730 600 for my friend, and its the only site that has any left.  again its redundant because (and not necessarily indicative but highly probable):

origin of  country

new business

business utilities are free ones (phone line, etc)

97 units of this model after being released in 2015

just wanted some feedback from the OGs.  thanks guys.

edit: def fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom