The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
t86m52.jpg

You sure the seller just didn't know what they had?

Not many around of these anymore.
Yeah, minimal feedback and he had the shoe in at least two sizes. He was selling another of the more rare colorways, too. And I vaguely recall the stitching around the swoosh being less than perfect (one attribute of fakes, or so I have read).

Dope shoe. One of my favs of recent couple years. Some people say they "squeak" lol
Never had that problem. You?

I have that problem [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I wear them for more than about 30 minutes and they start to squeak, must be as they warm up but I haven't really looked closely at it yet to see what it is.

Finally tracked down the SnapBack. Only missing the hoodie, which I'm not sure I'm gonna cop anyway. 2013 Atmos Tiger Camo. A little IG setup. 8)

I see plenty of fresh pairs on this thread...reminds me of why I love this shoe in the first place....

View media item 2149180
But will somebody tell me how I can get my hands on a pair of these beauties lol...they are too dope[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nike Air Max 90 cork 25th anniversary 725235-706. Ebay and watch for fakes, they are every every every where. And by every where, i mean all over the place. Like 90 percent.

Last edited:

Very nice wear fellas. Can't deny the Classics. 2008 Spruce Lime JD Exclusive. Condition is beautiful on both. AMD i know yours are DS, But we all know that DS doesn't always imply 10/10. Dope shoe
Skippy didnt even worn them spruces its just a recycled picture from centuries ago, his pair now probably look like crap and is dirty, skippy is notorious for recycling pics, he just try to take some shine cuz i posted my pair, but i had to counterpost and came hard with the 2001 MX Orange #Skippy'sMostWantedGrail what he will never own
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@airmaxdisciple
I didn't know there was a 2001 MX-Orange release? I thought 2002 was the first
release of
MX-Orange? 2003 being the first "Infrared" release, exclusively in EU and Asia. 2005 first in US

@airmaxdisciple
I didn't know there was a 2001 MX-Orange release? I thought 2002 was the first
release of
MX-Orange? 2003 being the first "Infrared" release, exclusively in EU and Asia. 2005 first in US
yeah 2005 HOA was the first release for the US

2001 version but released in early 2002

Back
Top Bottom