The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wouldn't it have been cool if we were rockin dope kicks since we could walk. Probably more like some hard plastic stride rite bricks. |I ^^^maxamillion, now that's a good dad
Thanks bro[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] got to start them young and keep the Max's coming in.

yeah 2005 HOA was the first release for the US

2001 version but released in early 2002
OK, Gotcha

2002 AM90 University Blue 602169-142

the good old tumbled leather quality with the AM90 lacelock
Nice. Need more dubre's 
wink.gif

Wouldn't it have been cool if we were rockin dope kicks since we could walk. Probably more like some hard plastic stride rite bricks.
tired.gif
^^^maxamillion, now that's a good dad
I'd love to buy my little guy AM 90's and various other cool/retro shoes (pumps, etc). The problem (for me) is that all of the cool shoes have plain old laces, with no easy/creative way to take them on and off, such as faux laces with underlying Velcro or something. Trying to tie shoes on a 3-year-old is just not my (or the wife's) idea of fun. He seems to like light-up Captain America shoes (and various other themed light up shoes) much better anyway lol.

Last edited:

I'd love to buy my little guy AM 90's and various other cool/retro shoes (pumps, etc). The problem (for me) is that all of the cool shoes have plain old laces, with no easy/creative way to take them on and off, such as faux laces with underlying Velcro or something. Trying to tie shoes on a 3-year-old is just not my (or the wife's) idea of fun. He seems to like light-up Captain America shoes (and various other themed light up shoes) much better anyway lol.
I have the exact same situation with my 3 yr old. I'm finding out Nike doesn't have too many "Velcro" type shoes in his size range, but adidas does (shell toes, stans etc) but. I still got a bunch of 90s for him for when he's a little older. He seems to like them and mine and I always find him "wearing" them and walking around in them

I have the exact same situation with my 3 yr old. I'm finding out Nike doesn't have too many "Velcro" type shoes in his size range, but adidas does (shell toes, stans etc) but. I still got a bunch of 90s for him for when he's a little older. He seems to like them and mine and I always find him "wearing" them and walking around in them
@nkx1 My son just turned 4 and fortunately he loves his 90s. The first day of pre school as we were getting ready, he asked me "dad, should I wear my infrareds or laser blues.?" :D He always puts them inside my dropfront boxes on top of my shoes. Lol

Last edited:
@nkx1 My son just turned 4 and fortunately he loves his 90s. The first day of pre school as we were getting ready, he asked me "dad, should I wear my infrareds or laser blues.?" :D He always puts them inside my dropfront boxes on top of my shoes. Lol

Starting 'em early... learning the sneaker game well. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom