The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_6481.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the Pendleton 90s. Wanted to cop these on release but had to get surgery. Glad to get them on discount.

Beautiful. The contrast of the shoe against the darker background makes this such a badass pic.
Thanks man. Got totally lucky with this one. Went to the roof of where I was already taking a pic for something else and it started raining and the clouds were crazy.

Gotta be honest, these are the AM90s I've been waiting for from Nike for a loooong time. I wasn't really interested about these when I first heard about them, but after reading that the flyknit really helps slim down the model, I had to try a pair and I'm so happy I did.

The AM90 used to be my favorite shoe for nearly a decade. I used to be obsessed. But as my tastes and style have changed as I've grown, I've really strayed away from them the past 5 or 6 years. I'm just not a big fan of the bigger bulkier shoes, used to love the look of em, but just not anymore. Just a change in preference I guess.

But these things are freaking perfect. Slim where they need to be but still enough room in the toe box. The FK does a great job with weight reduction, and the combination of air makes these things extremely light.

Would recommend going TTS on these, though I could see how some with wider feet may need to go a half size up. Can't wait for the MCs to come in, and hopefully I can scoop the Oreo CW on a discount somewhere. Enjoy the pics I'll post some of the MC colorway soon too

View media item 2358901View media item 2358902View media item 2358904View media item 2358905View media item 2358906

Nice pics bro. I'm liking both the infra and MC colorways personally but will have to hang fire on copping for now

Gotta be honest, these are the AM90s I've been waiting for from Nike for a loooong time. I wasn't really interested about these when I first heard about them, but after reading that the flyknit really helps slim down the model, I had to try a pair and I'm so happy I did.

The AM90 used to be my favorite shoe for nearly a decade. I used to be obsessed. But as my tastes and style have changed as I've grown, I've really strayed away from them the past 5 or 6 years. I'm just not a big fan of the bigger bulkier shoes, used to love the look of em, but just not anymore. Just a change in preference I guess.

But these things are freaking perfect. Slim where they need to be but still enough room in the toe box. The FK does a great job with weight reduction, and the combination of air makes these things extremely light.

Would recommend going TTS on these, though I could see how some with wider feet may need to go a half size up. Can't wait for the MCs to come in, and hopefully I can scoop the Oreo CW on a discount somewhere. Enjoy the pics I'll post some of the MC colorway soon too
great pics, can't wait for mine to come in today 

Couldn't agree more with you on this... I only own less than 5 pairs of the original "bigger bulkier" AM90's, because of the same reason you stated. I also got 2 of the mesh colorways that really helped with weight and how thin they are but they still are a little big...

Anyways my pair came yesterday and right away I noticed how light the box was without even opening.. felt like nothing was in there.... put them on and just fell in love with them... I actually ordered TTS and was a little scared they were going to be big as some have stated here, but the fit was good... i believe i have wide feet so they feel a little snug in the area before the toes start, but there is a little wiggle room after the big toe. I was so happy with them that I actually went online and ordered another pair. Hopefully the other colorways that didn't sell out go on sale and I will be able to buy some of those... but I am really happy with these.

Last edited:
Anyone think the MC and Black colorway AM90 FK will hit discount sooner or later? I really want to pull the trigger after buying the infrared pair and loving the fit. The MC/Black have been sitting on FSR since they came out.

Anyone think the MC and Black colorway AM90 FK will hit discount sooner or later? I really want to pull the trigger after buying the infrared pair and loving the fit. The MC/Black have been sitting on FSR since they came out.

Hell I'm still hoping to catch the Infrared pair on discount. :lol:

I think those you mentioned will definitely drop. Boutiques are usually the first with the deals so I'd keep a close eye out on those locations and this thread.

Last edited:
No doubt. I am a fan of the AM90 flyknit. I haven't worn mine yet, due to some weather issues.

Don't wanna be wearing flyknit in the middle of a downpour. But when it dries up, straight to feet.

No doubt. I am a fan of the AM90 flyknit. I haven't worn mine yet, due to some weather issues.

Don't wanna be wearing flyknit in the middle of a downpour. But when it dries up, straight to feet.

Getting my pair tomorrow from UPS! But we're getting good weather this week! Depending where you're at in the Bay, it's gonna hit 70° [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Sorry, if already posted. But does anyone know the style no.? Very very nice pair!

Back
Top Bottom