The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

its means that you will get an crappy air max with cheap, stiff but durable materials, the essentials what your shoe will need to make them last 1 year or longer if you only have 1 pair to wear, its the lowest entry level for air max, and the highest are PRM aka premium and NikeLab

AKA Only the "essential" bare minimum needed to make said 90 :lol:
But I do still have love for some GR Essentials though.

Lmao. Thats why I only buy premiums for the most part

Even thoe some are not fans of Essential if the CW Good for me it's a cop. But for sure premium all the way.
Today wear ESSENTIAL
IMG_7135.jpg

maxamillion02 maxamillion02 clean [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I think we'd all prefer better quality materials and better construction every time,
But there's also not much in this game that makes me happier than finding and tracking down an old obscure GR/Essential 90 that's just been chilling on ice :smokin

maxamillion02 maxamillion02 clean [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I think we'd all prefer better quality materials and better construction every time,
But there's also not much in this game that makes me happier than finding and tracking down an old obscure GR/Essential 90 that's just been chilling on ice :smokin
Exactly brother [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].....

Have had these since they released in 2011. They're close to becoming my beaters, but thought a lace swap could help them out.

They came with just the navy laces, but I took some white laces off an old pair of LTDs to see how they'd look.

What do you guys think, white or blue?

View media item 2447062

View media item 2451258
View media item 2451259
I made these for my wife as a thank you for birthing our son lol while I sat and watched and didn't do much haha. I did the same for our daughter a few years ago, same silloutte the 90 EM. Love how they came out.

Air Max 90 is my all time favorite sneaker, I actually rocked all white 90s during my wedding reception (not ceremony, gotta stay somewhat classy haha) along with my entire wedding party about 5 years ago. I guess I loved them so much I made them part of my family history!

View media item 2451258
View media item 2451259
I made these for my wife as a thank you for birthing our son lol while I sat and watched and didn't do much haha. I did the same for our daughter a few years ago, same silloutte the 90 EM. Love how they came out.

Air Max 90 is my all time favorite sneaker, I actually rocked all white 90s during my wedding reception (not ceremony, gotta stay somewhat classy haha) along with my entire wedding party about 5 years ago. I guess I loved them so much I made them part of my family history!
I love all of this! She most def sounds like a keeper. Any chick that would actually be happy about a pair of 90s is amazing. Congrats homie

I love all of this! She most def sounds like a keeper. Any chick that would actually be happy about a pair of 90s is amazing. Congrats homie

Thank you sir! Yeah she was pumped, threw em right on and once again declared the 90s the best sneaker ever. She's def a keeper!

Even thoe some are not fans of Essential if the CW Good for me it's a cop. But for sure premium all the way.
Today wear ESSENTIAL
IMG_7135.jpg

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]....Repped

Full size down for fkyknit 90s.. and even then there is slight heel slippage lol

Back
Top Bottom