The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is there a link for NDC? I want to cop there so I can upgrade to 2 day shipping. I no longer see this option on SNKRS.

I don’t have the NDC link but on snkrs you can upgrade to 2 day shipping. I’ve done it before.

Click on “shipping” and it brings up options. Free, 2 day and overnight.
AFC9A1BA-A240-41E1-8E74-13E256316F99.jpeg

I don’t have the NDC link but on snkrs you can upgrade to 2 day shipping. I’ve done it before.

Click on “shipping” and it brings up options. Free, 2 day and overnight.
AFC9A1BA-A240-41E1-8E74-13E256316F99.jpeg

Good looking out. I noticed if you use Apple Pay you don't get the option to change shipping methods.

Good looking out. I noticed if you use Apple Pay you don't get the option to change shipping methods.

Yeah. I always try to pay with a card from Nike so I can return in any Nike store.

Well, I know for a fact if you pay with PayPal you have to mail it back to them with the return label they include to get a refund. I’m sure it’s the same for Apple Pay.

So instead of admitting your wrong you dismiss the facts presented to you.A very vocal minority of NT don't seem to be able to leave ego aside and acknowledge fault. All the watches I have linked are men's pieces.

Why would you even feel the need to question my initial statement if you were were aware a rolex in good condition could be obtained at this price range? Clearly you felt the need to undermine and try to make someone else look small with your statement to then only be made to look foolish.

Your inability to do basic comprehension is no fault of my own but your own/parents. I don't know what it is on here where people can't talk to one another with respect. I'm not a tough guy by any means but I'm sure interactions would be different if we were talking face to face. Do the opinions of people you will in all likelihood rarely if ever meet mean that much that you would try make someone else look small?

I have seen some of your posts previously and respected your knowledge all that being said just because you feel your established on a forum it doesn't mean you should be disrespectful. It's the kind of attitude that you have displayed on this occasion which puts people off of participating.
K.

Yeah. I always try to pay with a card from Nike so I can return in any Nike store.

Well, I know for a fact if you pay with PayPal you have to mail it back to them with the return label they include to get a refund. I’m sure it’s the same for Apple Pay.

I always pay with PayPal and have returned stuff to nike outlet stores. I think it’s the managers decision but I’ve had them give me back cash before and also refund to my card.

So them vegan mahas tomorrow, gone be hard to get??? 3am pst??? Wifey wants em....

Last edited:
with me designing something similar with the levis collab, i'll probably chill on the viotechs for now, although i do have the 2.0 that i haven't worn yet.

From a kid shoe standpoint, 1.0 and 2.0 are very similar to the SW AM1 bc they will match damn near anything a kid wears. She'll get a ton of wear out of them. As much as I love Infrared 90's and og red AM1, unfortunately they don't match what she wears much bc she's always in pink, purple, teal, etc. The multi color kicks are perfect for us bc she gets to wear a silo I love while still matching, which is all wife cares about. Dad life.

Back
Top Bottom