The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i have seen the mens size run already from the asian sellers where i got the pics from, but seems like they will probably also drop in wmns sizing since there is demand for them, its just like when the AM97 SB dropped

A bit surprised there would be a WMNS label though since the new Nike boxes has the conversion chart on the label.

$95?

Haven't ordered from KC for a while.. All pairs received were legit but still parra because of where they're located and what you hear in the Jordan threads.. A good sign if the 90s are listed below 100usd tho, Nike must have made a decent amount, since KC hike prices on more limited stuff..

Last edited:
I’m glad Sails are sitting. Maybe this won’t be a complete **** Show until Infras drop?

I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Infrareds are obviously a different story, but the others *shouldn’t* be difficult. If Hibbett is getting them, we should all be able to scoop them with relative ease.

Anyone else comment on the fit of the Sails/OG mold? All my other AM 1's and 97s are 12's , do I need to size up 0.5?

Back
Top Bottom