The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone else comment on the fit of the Sails/OG mold? All my other AM 1's and 97s are 12's , do I need to size up 0.5?
Sounds like sizing stayed the same

I personally wear the same size in most AMs

I know some 1/2 size up from their 87 size, but I’ve always stayed with the same size and been fine

Looks like the colored variants of the 90s with grey as the base color are WMNS only.

If that's the case, I like my chances of acquiring them on the low low at the outlets since my WMN's size is considered "extreme". #additionaldiscount

This may have been discussed before and I apologize but is kicks crew legit. I'm about to buy the volts also I can't wait for the white/blue undefeated.

Saw these at the mall in FTL over the weekend. Still don’t know what exactly I’m looking at here. Are these the sails? Assumed this was just an all white cw when I saw them. Definitely the new mold. They also had that black/white pair.
37B34A1D-CD1C-43B0-AAF5-708C7F3507FD.jpeg

Saw these at the mall in FTL over the weekend. Still don’t know what exactly I’m looking at here. Are these the sails? Assumed this was just an all white cw when I saw them. Definitely the new mold. They also had the black pair.
37B34A1D-CD1C-43B0-AAF5-708C7F3507FD.jpeg
There's a white pair too. Looks like it.

Have these dropped anywhere yet? They were posted a while back but never saw them anywhere... I've seen the 95 version for sale tho

XXXX - AJ1285-700 - 105.png

Back
Top Bottom