The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I know these are hitting every foot site, but are they confirmed in foot stores too, want to really pick these up tomorrow in person if possible.

SNKRS now has the men’s Volt as Jan 15 release.
This is all types of janky dumbness.

going with the women’s pair tomorrow

did this quick comparison photo, With the women’s pair on top. women’s > men’s. Hopefully QC on the men’s pair proves me wrong
65837F01-3D7A-42B7-BFE8-B4FE145206CF.jpeg

I might just venture to a mall tomorrow and see if the footstores are going to put the men's pairs out. I don't know why nike is pushing them back if there really is QC issues then i will gladly wait until the 15th if they are going to get it right

Ya, one week ain’t gonna fix whatever might be borked

unless it’s just a supply/shipping issues

In any case, been a while since I’ve seen Nike make such a poopfest out of a debut for a remaster

I might just venture to a mall tomorrow and see if the footstores are going to put the men's pairs out. I don't know why nike is pushing them back if there really is QC issues then i will gladly wait until the 15th if they are going to get it right

how are they going to fix quality issues in a week?

Ya, one week ain’t gonna fix whatever might be borked

unless it’s just a supply/shipping issues

In any case, been a while since I’ve seen Nike make such a poopfest out of a debut for a remaster

i called two stores by me, a champs and jimmy jazz, and both said theyre releasing womens and kids tomorrow. i asked about mens and said they didnt get any of the mens pairs in. both stores said the same thing. so im guessing its a shipping inventory thing

Might be the pinks though

That's infra.

Initial release timeline had pinks in Feb or March 20.

LOL even the product images have defects.
That or the photographer needs to wash their mitts.

Attachments

• am90.jpg
    am90.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 333
Wait so is Nike pushing the release date bc of QC issues? Highly doubt it. Are they pushing to align with the other releases better? Apparently some skate shops botched the released dates so they released the infrared dunks yesterday accidentally. Man I feel Nike is creating this false hype to drive demands up. Nike marketing at its finest. Banning international shipping from boutiques and such...
Er no. They are 100% pulling the mens version the night before the drop HERE because of QC.

When stock arrived at certain places and was viewed it was decided they would not be sold and would be returned.

The womens and kids version drop went ahead this morning as planned.

Dont think the mens vs womens volt pair will be any different QC or shape wise in equivalent sizes. The variations will occur no matter what. Will be a cherry picking type deal.

Dont think the mens vs womens volt pair will be any different QC or shape wise in equivalent sizes. The variations will occur no matter what. Will be a cherry picking type deal.
Depends which factory built which shoe. If womens were built in a different factory they could be totally different qc from the mens.

and if that were the case here the recall would have been on them all, not just the mens.

Wtf are we saying? How delusional does one have to be to think Nike is going to “fix” a QC issue of an entire production run of shoes (that were probably finished within a 3-4 month time span sometime last year) in ONE week?! Lol OMG the foolery of this release lol.

Back
Top Bottom